Doll

I smiled as I took the phone sitting on my chair listening to the ring, 

"Hello?" his voice answered 

"Hello" I smiled 

"Aww Hello My Queen? Is something the matter?" 

"No, I just wanted to call you and see how you're doing?"

"I'm doing great, I miss my girls. Don't worry I'll be home in time"

"I wasn't worried"

"Yes you are, I know you where, you always call when you're worried"

"I'm not allowed to just miss you?"

"Aww I miss you too my Queen" 

"Ohh And I have finally found out what she wants" 

"Have you? Ohh thank god. I was really starting to get worried, so what happened?"

"so I took her into town with me as I had my appointment to get my hair done"

"Are you happy with it?"

"I am, You'll get to see it when you get home" 

"Fine"

"And we of course had a nice walk in the toy store encase she wanted to point at anything"

"And?"

"And. she has indicated what she wants."

"Okay don't keep me in suspense, what does my little princess want?"

"The dream house"

"The- The what?"

"The dream house, relax while she was looking I paid and put it on hold"

"Okay that's perfect I'll pick it up on my way back."

"unfortunately, I didn't realize until I was chatting with Lisa today in the store that we have a little bit of an issue"

"What?"

"The house doesn't come with a doll. Or any clothes. Or anything but the actual house and furniture" 

"Ohh, Do I need to go to a toy store on the way home?" 

"Yes. She can't just have a house and no doll she's going to be upset"

"Alright, I will do so on my way home, She's out with your mum the day before her birthday right?"

"Yes she is, my mums taking her for dinner and to the park so we have time to get sorted and wrapped up" 

"Right, I will grab her some extra bits and pick up her house on the way home, and I'll hide them away in the car" 

"Okay, I'll see you soon Benny"

"I'll see you soon My Queen" he answered "Love you"

"I love you too" I smiled before we finished up the phone call. 

I smiled as I stood making my little cups of coffee listening as I heard the sound of the stressed beetle engine coming down the street I smiled widely as I heard the little gasp and her fast steps over to the door jumping up and down in her little blue dress her little blonde plaid down her back 

"Sally, Come away darling" I told her she smiled and hurried away from the door as I heard the little steps down and the door unlocking 

"Aww Hey girls" Benny smiled as he threw his bag on the floor putting his hat and coat on the hooks "Hey, come on where's my little princess?"