Hot chocolate day 29

Damian POV

My brothers dragged me out to a cafe. When we got there in disguises of course we found a table in the back. There I sipped on the tea I ordered. I looked around and saw a couple was fighting. But loud enough to cause a scene.

I pointed them out to my brothers. By now the girl had a scared and was crying. Drake pulled out his phone and pulled out a prototype he made. A portable microphone. A d sent it off so we could hear what was going on.

"Marinette I will break up with you if you keep hanging out with Luka. And I will destroy your career." The guy growled out. What he was saying was angering us. He was threatening her lifestyle because he was jeaolus. 

"Fine ruin everything Adrien. But I am not leaving one of my closest friends when they need me the most. And I would like to see you try. Remember I have powerful clients. And if they found out that the Gabriel brand was trying to shut me down they would go after you. So go ahead and break up with me. I am done." And with that she grabbed her drink and poured it on him then left.

I sat there silent for awhile. But then got up and followed the girl. Drake prototype got stuck on her. As she pulled out her phone so we heard the conversation that followed.

"Daddy I know you think it's to dangerous to have me around. And that your keeping me away to protect me.  But I need you." She stopped talking and listened before growling which sounded scary from her.

"Daddy I know about your nightly activities with my adopted brothers and half biological brother. I have known since I was four. And let me tell you this I will go up to the Manor and tell grandpa why I am never around. And you will get a stern talking to and maybe not get to go out during the night for a year." We were confused and I looked at my brothers. And that's when I saw Richard and Todd looks. They had realization and guilt on their features.

"That's it daddy I don't want to join the family business I'm already in it. And have been since I was thirteen and luckily trained thanks to Richie and Jay jay. Along with timmy teaching me everything to know about hacking and detective work. Which I have surpassed you and timmy together." She had walked to another cafe and ordered. Shot chocolate with whip cream and cinnamon sprinkle on top.

"Alright thank you I will send my address to grandpa. And don't even try finding it. I have it hidden. So not even timmy could find it." She then hung up and sat down at a big booth. And looked at us expectantly. Non of us moved an inch.

" Well Richie, Jay jay, Timmy and Damian are you going to just stand there or are coming to come sit and so we can and get a few things straightened out?" We sat down. And the waitress brought. Us each a hot chocolate with whip cream and cinnamon on top. And there we discussed everything. How I never knew about her.

And I got to watch my half sister verbally attack our brothers. For not mentioning her or keeping contact or anything. Basically she vanished the moment she left and no one was soft the hook. And when she moved in father actually started to act more like a father and less like a mentor or leader. It was a nice change. And I am happy since I met my sister my life along with everyone else's seems happier, brighter and better all around.