🕊

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

"Us ki chahat main yon dil ko luta bethi hun "wahh wahh loud voices echoed making her grin .

"us ki chahat main yon dil ko luta bethi hun"

"duniya kya chez hai janab main tu khud ko hi bhula bethi hun"she completed her line while smiling widely looking towards everyone.

standing on the table in the cafeteria of college she was entertaining everyone with her shayari.

"Inaya Professor Khan tumha yad kar raha hain"someone shouted from a distance making her eyes wide open.

(Inaya Professor Khan is asking for you)

"Ara ya mera chehra dekha bagair kya apna din nahi start kar sakta"she muttered under her breath while whining lightly, a pout got decorated on her face and she made her way towards the other side of the cafeteria.

(what the hell can't he start his day without seeing my face)

⭐⭐⭐

sitting in his office he was trying to concentrate on the papers in front of him but he again got distracted by the memories of certain someone who was invading his mind like always.

The clicking of the door made him look up and once again his heart started beating loudly unlike to his normal nature.

"Sir apna mujhe bulaya"she said in a small voice making him chuckle. She is a good actor, he thought.

(sir you asked for me)

"yes miss Inaya kya ap bata sakti hain ka ya kya hai"he said forwarding some papers in front of her.

(yes Miss Inaya would you like to tell e what is this)

"exam paper"she mumbled lightly.

"ji exam paper aur ya kis ka hai"he said, raising his eyebrow.

(yes exam and whose)

"mera.."she pouted while nibbling on her bottom lip making him gulp.

(mine)

"ji aapka aur ya ap ka marks itna kam kyun hai "he said folding his arms across his chest.

(yes yours and would you like to tell me why your marks are so low)

"wo maina tu sab kuch sahi likha tha ap koi number hi nahi deta " she said stubbornly.

(I write everything right but you didn't give me good marks)

"Acha ji tu phir ye konsa formula hai''he said pointing towards the formula which was invented by none other than Inaya herself.

(okay so it's like that would you like to tell me which formula is this)