🎨🎨🎨

🖌🖌🖌🖌

🖌🖌🖌🖌

"jaldi karo yaar der ho rahi hai" he said impatiently while tapping his foot on the floor  in nervousness.

(Hurry up everyone it's getting late)

 it was his day ,the day his family is going to  ask her hand for marriage and  everything was making him excited, happy ,nervous and afraid at the same time but  now he was annoyed by his own family members who were in their rooms taking hours to get ready but at that moment he just wanted to do one thing ,jump in front of her and ask her.

         "will you marry me"

and make her his but he can't. It is  inappropriate he doesn't want to make her scared .

"kya hua itna shor kyun machaya hua hai" his mother said, exiting her room with her husband.

(What happened why are you making so much noise)

"Ammi jaldi karain na itni  der kyun laga raha hain" he said whining in front of his mother while holding her dupatta.

(Ammi please hurry up why are you delaying it so much)

"haye mera pyara  beta itna utawla ho raha hai "she said shaking her head while pinching his nose.

(Ohh my pretty little boy is getting so much impatient)

"jaldi chalain main tyar ho gaya" Rahaan said while descending the staircase.

(Hurry up I am ready)

"tujhe kon la ka ja raha hai"Yousaf asked, narrowing his eyes while glaring at him.

(Who is taking you along)

"kya matlab mere jana tu zarori hai waisa bhi"he said shrugging his shoulders  not concentrating on his best friend's sour face.

(What do you mean my presence is so important their)

"tera jana kis liya zarori hai" he said while questionably looking at him.

(What do you mean your presence is important)

"Main  tera best friend hon mera jana tu sab sa zyada zarori hai"he said pouting while pulling his hand.

(I am your best friend my presence is more important than anyone else)

"pagal na ho tu " his mother said while shaking her head.

(Silly )

"acha chalo ab der nahi ho rahi kya"his father said making his way out of  the house.

(Okay Hurry up isn't it getting late now)

🖌🖌🖌🖌

he was sitting on the terrace gazing at the sky he was not able to conclude that how ,how her little NO can break his heart to an extinct that he will not be able to collect the pieces of his own broken heart everything was so perfect the day before but now  it is not the same he is in pain .