♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

💫💫💫💫💫

💫💫💫💫💫

Sitting in the empty corridor of the hospital at 1:00 AM her clothes covered in blood while she hugged herself tightly trying to comfort her heart....

Remembering his smile again was making her guilty....

"Ronaq tabah kar do gi sab ko tum"she closed her eyes tightly, feeling her heart clinch in Pain..

(Ronaq you will destroy everyone.)

"Dusro ki zindagi ki Ronaq kahin apni zindagi ka andhera na ban jaye"the words remind in her mind from the time she heard them....how cruel the world can be....

(what if the brightness of other's lives become the darkness of her own)

Sensing someone's presence in front of her she looked up...

"Bandage karwa lo"Azan said pointing towards her still bleeding hand she shook head looking down..

(get a bandage)

"Wo theek ho jayega"he said patting her head....

(he is going to be alright)

While her eyes got filled with tears again remembering his condition...

Azan sighed knowing that she was not going to speak; it was her nature that she didn't speak more than necessary......

But Just few words and the emotions on her face are enough for Amaan to know what is happening in her heart.....

She sighed finally not wanting to make him more worried and went towards the room where he pointed...

Giving her hand to the nurse she sat motionless, lost in memories...

"Bahi"she shouted happily finding her brother standing on the door of her house...

"Ap na is bar itni der kyun kar di"she spoke meekly while hugging him..

(why you got so late this time)

She was shy in nature and didn't like to talk a lot...

Ibrahim chuckled looking at his sister's pouting face pulling her cheeks he hugged her tightly...

"Tumhari tarha koi aur bhi hai jo mujah khud sa dor nahi jana deta"he said pecking her temple...

(same like you someone also doesn't likes me to be away from them)

"Ap na bhabhi dhondh li aur mujah bataya bhi nahi"she said widening her eyes..

(you have found sister in law and did even told me)

"Koi bhabhi nahi dhondhi main Amaan ki baat kar raha tha"he said hitting her head softly...

(there is no sister in law I was talking about Amaan)

"Amaan"she whispered to herself carelessly....