🎭🎭🎭

🤍🤍🤍

🤍🤍🤍

clad in red dress with the veil covering her face she was walking towards him with small steps making him restless. He was about to take her hand in his but something flashed in front of his eyes making him stop.

"kya hua"a honey filled voice asked him, making him smile.

(what happen)

"kuch nahi"he replied looking at her dreamily.

(nothing)

he again tried to approach her hand and got pushed by her off the bed making him whine.

"Ahhhhhhh...."he shouted, finding himself in his regular bedroom while Zayan and Zohan sat on his bed with raised eyebrows.

"kya hai bhai jaan koi aisa karta hai"he asked while glaring at them.

(what Brother who does this)

"acha jee time dekha hai wo tu sukar karo Abbu na pocha nahi warna tu..."Zohan said while pointing towards his neck like he was holding a knif .

(well have you seen the time ,thank god father didn't ask otherwise..)

"Acha uth raha hun"he said irritated while walking towards the restroom with his blanket still rolled around him.

(ok fine I am getting up)

"pagal usa tu chodh ja"Zyan shouted while throwing the pillow at him.

(idiot at least leave that behind)

Ayyan huffed in annoyance while throwing the blanket on the ground and entering the restroom.

🤍🤍🤍

"ya tum mujha subah subah kahan la kar a gai ho"she whined while entering the mall.

(why you took me hear early in the morning)

"hum shopping karna aye hain tumhara pas bikul bhi kapra nahi hain"Maira replied while dragging her in different shops.

(we are here to do some shopping you don't have enough clothes to wear)

"itna sara tu hain "She said while pouting .

(They are more than enough)

"ya try karo"Maira said while pushing her in the trail room.

(try this one)

She was looking at different dresses while waiting for her when she saw a kurta of her favourite colour making her eyes lit up. She was about to take it when a woman in her late 40s took it first making her sad but again it got replaced with a mischievous grin.

"ara Aunty is umar main ap pa ya colour acha nahi laga ga"she said looking at her with a hope in her eyes.

(Aunty at this age that colour is not going to suite you)