🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍃🍃🍃🍃

🍃🍃🍃🍃

Sitting around the bonfire everyone was enjoying the cold breeze.

She was smiling and laughing with her friends making him wonder how can she show herself happy hiding so many emotions behind.

Sipping the tea he sighed, shaking his head.

Everything was messy, his heart was again massing around attracting him towards her.

She was a princess he was nobody , distance between them was a little too long to cover.

Scoffing a little he started walking to the other side sitting down on the edge of the terrace he looked at the view in front mountains were looking ethereal even in the darkness feeling presence beside him he turned finding her standing hugging herself making him smile.

"Yahan kyun a gai "he asked, raising his eyebrow.

(Why you came here)

"Pata nahi jahan tum jata ho kadam khud us taraf la ata hain"she said inhaling the sweet smell of nature.

(I don't know where ever you goes my heart always takes me there)

"Acha ji phir tu mera wajood ka app par bohat asar hai"he said with a mischievous smile making her laugh.

(Oo it's like that so its means my existence has a great effect on you)

"Lagta hai ya nadan dil aap ki shakhsiyat se mutasir ho gya hai"she replied, scrumching her nose.

(I think this arrogant heart is being affected by your personality)

Both remain standing there without uttering a word enjoying the calmness of their hearts.

Both were different, both were unknown about the storm that the future holds for them.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Two weeks went by in a blink she was getting close to the cold senior and the thing was getting unacceptable to the people around. How can a princess become so open with a mere peasant.

She would talk for hours and he would listen to her without uttering a single word he loves to listen to her about even a little that she likes.

Them being with each other was getting dangerous the unknown storm was near the cursed princess was falling in love with her knight unknowingly but the evil in her would never let her be happy ever.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

She was passing in the garden not knowing what to do Shahriyar asked her to meet him there but he was nowhere in sight making her restless.it was almost 7:00 PM and no one in university was present except them.sighing loudly she turned to go but lights got turned on making her see the view of beautiful lights decorated on the tree.