Final

Heer stood outside the cottage looking towards it keenly while her brothers run inside jumping in happiness....

They were traveling and visiting place from last one week going to Murree watch the snow fall and now here standing in front of their family cottage where they used to spend all their holidays....

She felt tightness in her heart feeling the rush of emotions that were going through her mind...

Hearing the light yet soothing whistle from behind a smile got spread on her face as she tilted her head... feeling the soft touch on her shoulder she turned lightly coming face to face with him who looked at her with raised eyebrow while she shook her head negatively making him rifle her hair as she widened her eyes and ran inside turning in between to tease her making her run behind him...

Both were running around the house making everything turn upside down not caring about the mess it felt like they were getting their childhood back...

The careless.. innocence.....no pain...

Slumbering down on the couch both sighed heavily trying to catch their breath... looking towards eachother...

The laughed loudly forgetting every worry of this world...it felt like all the miseries had disappeared suddenly and they were living the carefree childhood once again....

Tracing her hand lightly on his face she tilted her head making him close his eyes...

"Heer...batao kya kao gi aj sab kuch Heer ki pasanad ka bana ga..."Zaraar said walking out from the kitchen with apron around his waist as she turned around with a smile...

Zameer and Zaroon jumped on the sofa from behind making Zohaib glare in the direction as they royaly ignored his piercing glare...

Zaviyaar who was standing beside the wall with a book in his hand smiled looking at the adorable expressions on Heer's face...

"Hain sachi bahi jaan...."she said excitedly clapping her hand with an adorable smile on her face...

"Han sachi meri cute si doll.."Zaroon said pulling her cheeks as she whined try to prey his hand away...

"Noor bahi na karain...gaal laal ho jae ga..."she said looking towards him with a glare...

"Yaar Noor tu na bolo meri bhi koi personality hai..."Zaroon said sassily brushing his hair back while everyone tried to hold themselves from laughing out loud...

"what are you thinking about??"Zohaib whispered in her ear giving her shoulder a little nudge breaking her trace as she stood with a cup of hot chocolate enjoying the beautiful scenery at the front....