🎨🎨🎨🎨

🖌🖌🖌🖌

🖌🖌🖌🖌

He just stared at her for a minute without uttering anything, making her heart fall and started making his way towards the window where he came from .She sighed knowing that he is the same as others after all.

"Suno"she heard his voice while she tried to hold back her tears.

(listen)

"Ji ''she whispered meekly, swallowing a lump that had formed in her throat.

(yes)

"Kal Ammi ayen gi phir se unhe mana mat karna" he said with a serious tone.

(I will send Ammi tomorrow don't say no her again)

"Ji kis liya "she said cluelessly looking towards him.

(umm for what)

"Tumhe mera banna ka liya"he replied innocently while climbing down the pipe.

(for making you mine)

"Yeah"she shouted loudly while falling down on the bed holding his sketch in her hands while a beautiful smile was plastered on her face all the time .

🖌🖌🖌🖌

"Ohho koi sharma raha hai" Zulfa said while pinching her nose.

(ohho someone is shying)

"Koi nahi Sharma raha tum zyada mat bolo main pehla hi itni zyada nervous hun"she said irritatedly looking at her.

(no one is shying don't speak so much I am already nervous)

"Oo meri gudiya itni nervous kyun ho tum itni dor tu nahi ja rahi meri jaan"she said caresing her cheek.

(Ooo why my doll is getting so nervous you are not going that far)

"Zulfa main sahi tu kar rahi hun na kuch galat tu nahi ho ga na"she said holding her hand tightly.

(Zulfa am I doing right nothing bad is going to happen)

"kuch galat nahi ho ga ab tu sab thek ho jae ga" she said hugging her tightly.

(nothing bad is going to happen everything is going to be alright)

It was nerve racking for her, everything was looking so surreal that she was scared it was going to disappear if she closed her eyes. staring at herself in the mirror wearing a red bridal dress she was looking like a fairy.

"Yousaf" his name left her mouth unconsciously making her self conscious.

🖌🖌🖌🖌

"Pari bohat pyari lag rahi ho"Hadi said, placing the red dupatta on her head while pecking her temple.

(Pari you are looking so beautiful)

"main aapko bahut miss karun gi"she said hugging tightly.

(I will miss you)

"hum bhi tumhe miss karain ga"Arham said crassing her head.

(we will miss you too)

"araa hug aur mera bina is ghar main mujh sa tu koi pyar hi nahi karta"Aman said while stomping his foot pouting like a child.

(OMg hug and without me)

"ap ka bagahr tu hug complete bhi nahi ho sakta "she said, forwarding her hand towards him to join the hug.

(no our hug is incomplete without you)

Their little family included her brothers who did everything for her. Filling the place of her parents protecting her from the society fulfilling every need. They were her everything and now she is making him part of the family from now on he is going to be her protector , her safe haven ,her home.

🖌🖌🖌🖌

standing at the aisle in front of everyone her eyes were just searching for him isn't he going to come here to make her his? What if he finally realised that she is not capable of being his partner .

she looked towards Zulfa anxiously with her eyes full of tears.

"kya wo nahi aye ga" she said holding her hand .

(is he not going to come)

"nahi meri jaan abhi ajae ga tumhara bahi gai hain na pata karna"she said patting her head with a sad smile.

"Yousaf kahan hai Raahan"Akbar asked him with a stern voice.

(Raahan where is Yousaf)

"Mamo mujha nahi pata us na mujha kuch nahi bataya" he replied not knowing where his friend went.

(uncle I don't know he didn't tell me)

"Beta kuch pata karo sab wait kar raha hain" Maleeha said with worry written all over her face.

(son do something everyone is waiting)

Where he is , she is going to be left alone once again her vision got blurry and she closed her eyes while a few droplets of tears left her opening them still looking downward. She saw a hand holding her tears from reaching the ground shifting her gaze and she saw him standing in front of her.

"kahan tha ap" she whispered which was only audible to him.

(where were you)

"aap ke liye kuch lene gaya tha"he whispered back lightly holding her hand.

(I went to bought something for you)

"mera liya "she said softly

(for me)

"han aap ka liya" he said looking at her lovingly.

(yes for you)

"kya"she asked innocently, forgetting everything that happened a few hours ago.

(what )

"ya" he said, showing her white and black roses .

(this)

"main tumhara sath hamesha rahon ga hum ik sath mil kar is duiyan ko rangeen bana dain ga"he said crassing her cheek lovingly.

(I will be with you forever and we both will make this world colourful)

and like that both innocent souls become each other's light ,colours of each other colourless life.

🖌🖌🖌🖌

so our story colours of love ends here making it our second story to be completed

thank you for your love ,votes and intreset in this story.

love

pearlyouna