✨✨✨

Her father left leaving him alone with her as they started to discussing about the project...she sat there admiring him looking towards him while he was taking about everything...

Ik baar dekhna sa ya ankhain na bharain kaisa hai ya jadu sar chadh ha...

Kala kala kurta jagta hai tujh pa bada...kyun ya dil mera kabu na raha...

Feeling the burning gaze on himself he turned a bit looking towards her waving his hand in front of her eyes with a raised eyebrow like he was asking her something but she was lost with a tilted head smiling widely looking towards him making him f...

Feeling the burning gaze on himself he turned a bit looking towards her waving his hand in front of her eyes with a raised eyebrow like he was asking her something but she was lost with a tilted head smiling widely looking towards him making him furrow...

Ya tune than li hai kya tu meri jaan la ga kya...

War kyun hai dil pa kar raha...

Hye...

Katelana teri har ada...

"Miss Izma are you alright??"he asked with a raised eyebrow making her startled as she lost her balance and was about to fall off the chair when he held it along with her arm making her still on her place...

"Are you okay..."he whispered looking towards her face his cold breathe fanning there making her close her eyes...

"I am...now..."she said opening her eyes smiling widely a rare that reached her eyes making them twinkle with stars in them...

...............

"Zuni you know what happened today..."she said exactly as soon the call connected making the girl on the other side startled...

"What what what...miss Izma Rosellin Farooqi..."Zuni said with the same tone make her scrunch her nose...

"I...I met someone...and I think I like him..."she said as her voice become dazed Zuni stopped on her place putting her books down from her lap...she looked ahead in the laptop screen staring at her best friend slash sister...both were far away from eachother still they were able to share the deepest bond anyone can ever have... despite having two different backgrounds... totally different lifestyle... totally different kind of destinies...one was blessed with happy joint family and other was hanging between only her parents who were not even ready to stay in the same room...