✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Looking numbly into space she sat beside the window without moving....as tears one by one rolled down her cheeks...

She flinched lightly as she felt the door being opened harshly and someone walked fastly in her direction harshly pushing her backwards by shoulder making her stumble on her place

"Ab kisliya ro rahi ho mohtarma....sara kiya dhara tu tumhara apna hai..."Zuni shouted as Mehar tried to stop her...

"Zuni roku wo ro rahi hai..."Mehar said trying to take her hand back but on glare from Zunaira made her step back... sitting in front of Izma she held her shoulder tightly making her whimper...

"Dard ho raha hai na.... hona bhi chahiya.... tum deserve karti ho...."she said in her stone cold voice making Izma sniff lightly...

"Bhoolo mat tum kon ho....your parent's broken marriage was not your fault....them being still together is not your fault.... people fell in love and they do broke apart....and it's their own problem not your not mine not anyone else's....apni kushiyon ko khud kyun aag laga rahi ho Izma Farooqi....wo admi tumhara liya puri duniyan sa ladh gaya magar afsoos ahir main uska muqabla tum sa tha...."her voice turned soft at the end as her hand fell down making the girl in front of her broke down in tears...

"Kar kya rahi ho tum...tumha kab sa differences effect karna laga....tum tu duniyan ka custom todhna wali Rosaline thi...kya kar diya tum na khud ko...."she whispered holding her face in her palms making her look into her eyes....

"Bahadur ho na tum Izma...Noori tu tumha tumhara dil na banaya tha...tum tu apna haq chen la lana wali thi....

Ja kyun nahi rahi us ka pass....dil thoda hai uska...la liya apna badla...ab tu hisab barabar ho gaya na ab kya rok raha hai tumha...."

"Bohat zyada darpok ban gai ho tum pata nahi meri dost ka kya kia.... Selfish banna sikho Izma.... Rosaline ko itni jaldi na maro...."she said holding Mehar's hand pulling her outside...

"Aur han agar akal thekana ajae tu chali jana uska pass..."she said throwing the car keys towards and walking away....

"Izma please...it was my mistake... I know you were in love me but thought the difference between us was huge...but now.... I am over it I want to give our love a second chance..."he said nervously making her tilt her head lightly....

"No..."she said with straight face making him shocked...

"What??" He asked not understanding her words....

"No... I am rejecting you like you did to me...I wasn't brave enough to confess but I did it for you but what you did..you rejected me...was my feeling nothing for you... I didn't thought about anything else at that moment so why you did if you were in love....was hurting your love that easy...if you did it at that moment how can I believe that you won't do it in the future..."she said without stopping... knowing that the the fear that was building inside her can burn everything in it's range... and she wasn't brave enough to go through it once again...