💫💫💫💫

He flipped through the pages as he rubbed his temple lightly feeling the pain shooting through his nerves

He flipped through the pages as he rubbed his temple lightly feeling the pain shooting through his nerves....he wasn't able to get sleep last night and now it was giving him an immense headache.....

Her last session that he had witnessed with his own eyes has left him wondering...why was it was so hard... why after so long....

He sat on the other side of mirror as he saw Dr Mir entering her room...

Finding her looking blankly in space as he sat on the chair beside her bed...

"Assalamualaikum Miss Khanzada..."he said startling her making her move backwards as she stared at him with her piercing gaze...

"Don't be afraid I am your new doctor...Dr Mir Mustafa..." He explained making her relaxed but she still sat there keeping her guards high...

"Are you feeling alright??"he questioned making her node but she didn't spoke a word as her eyes roamed around the room...

Zohaib observed her without blinking looking at the movement of her hands that were trembling in her lap as she blinked lightly fidgeting with the IV tube that was attached with her hand...

"Is there something that is bothering you???"he asked trying to Converse with her but she shook her head closing her eyes tightly...

"Go away..."she whispered lightly as her voice cracked....

"What..."Dr Mir asked not being able to her hear what she was talking about....

"I Said Go Away Please Leave Me Alone It is Suffocating Me Please Go Away..."she shouted finally standing up from her place shaking her head furiously as her eyes become bloody red...

"I...."

"Go away...."He tried to say something but she shouted loudly throwing the vase in his direction as she walked out of the door not before looking towards the one mirror...

He observed her alone self in the room as she remain there without moving....

"Only you.....and me...."she whispered looking into the air forwarding her hand caressing the air....

He sat there stund not being able to move even a limb of his body....as Dr Mir come from behind patting his shoulder lightly....

"Zohaib.. Zohaib..."he heard the voice bringing him back from his imagination as he found Zaraar in front of him staring towards him with a raised eyebrow...

"Mahtab ko aj ghar laka ja raha hain...."Zaraar informed him as they stood up walking towards her hospital room....

he observed Zaraar face which was red from constant crying and not getting proper sleep...it was still a mystery that how Men of Khanzada family known for their emotionless selves can cry like a child for a little girl...he stopped on his place finding her walking out as Zaviyaar and Zameer held her tightly not wanting to make her fall and Zaroon strolled behind them with her things...

From hospital to reaching the Haveli he had observed her every move....and for the first time in his life he felt there was something....his Mahtab didn't felt his...even being a seat away from him he felt the distance of miles...and that thing made him scared....

Entering the Haveli they were welcomed by all the family members...his Dada Jaan embraced her tightly like he was trying to shield her away from the bad luck... Zohaib felt his hand trembling as he found her unmoved eyes...there was nothing in them the love and adoration that she had for her family was nowhere present and that made him scared...

His brothers took her to her room while he ran upstairs towards the studio that was especially created for her....

Entering the beautiful room decorated with greenery and beautiful color he moved towards the drawer section looking through everything moving his hand rapidly as he found.... pictures of past that they thought was forgettan but it was there still hidden from everyone around her....with trembling hands he flipped through the pages of her sketch book finding each and every sketch about that one specific person...

"Chachi Mahtab ko la ka kab aye gi ammi..."Zohaib asked his mother for the nth time as moved matching his step with his mother....

"Rasta main hain abhi ajae ga Zohaib ab ik jagha beth jao mera sar main ho raha hai tumha aisa ghoomta hua dekh kar..."his mother scolded him shaking her head....

"Babhi ya kuch din tu Heer ka bagair rah nahi sakta agar wo kahin dur chali gai tu kya ho ga..."said his aunt who was standing beside the stove making his mother smile while his heart stopped beating for a moment her being away from him was it even possible...

"Her being away from him was it even possible"

He remembered the same words again as he stood outside the ICU room children were not allowed there but he insisted to be a little close to his life....

Yes because the little girl lying inside was the only reason he was breathing till now...

He looked inside without any trace of emotion on his face... moving his hand lightly on the door....

"Ammi baba... Marvi sab kahan hain Zabii....???" The little girl spoke as her words broke between hiccups...

"Marvi kahan hai...meri Marvi kahan hai...."she shouted throwing her hands around as he tried to control her from hurting herself...

"Yahan hai Marvi.... hamari Marvi yahan hai dekho dhadhak tu rahi hai tum main dekho yahan hai...."he shouted loudly pointing towards her as finally tears fell from his eyes while she froze on her place....

"Yahan hai na Marvi...wo hamesha ka liya tumhara hisa ban gai Heer...."he spoke again holding her face while she nodded in trace looking up towards him with her glossy eyes...

Her Marvi was there beating loudly inside her...Marvi the person whom she loved more than her own life... because she was her other half...the only person she was with all the time even before she was born.... people say that twin do have connections they can feel each other's pain...and Marvi felt her's.... because Marvi broke all the boundaries of love and now she was beating inside her....Marvi was her heart...but now in true senses....

"Bhaijaan...."Zaroon said putting his hand on Zohaib's shoulder breaking his trace as he looked around the white snow filled Mall road of Murree.... and there he saw her running behind Zaviyaar with a snow ball giggling loudly making him smile....he was aware that Marvi unknowingly never left her mind....she was in a delusion that her sister will remain with her no matter what and unfortunately he have to break this delusion to save her...to save himself....

Because Marvi wouldn't want it she would have never wished for her Heer to live a life like this....

Kahin aisa na ho jae bina dedar main marjawa

..........

Posting it because I think I will get an anxiety attack if I didn't.. lol😂

Sorry for delaying but I can't do anything I am easily distracted these days...

Please for me and my coming future...

Let's meet again till than...

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜