✨✨✨✨✨✨

Tere duriyan mujh pa gunnah hain...

Dil chahat iski gawah hai...

He stared at her without moving like everything around them had disappeared suddenly making them only one breathing there...

He stepped forward as she remained grounded to the place not even blinking for once...

"Noori..."someone said from behind startling both of them as he witnessed the beautiful smile spreading on her lips...

"Wali chachu agaya..."kids behind her shouted as they ran towards Wali while she shook her head with a small smile grazing her lips making his heart skip a beat....

She was smiling...not the usual one that she used to pass each and every person... because there was something genius...and innocence in her smile  like nothing was hidden behind she was happy...for real...

He stared at her like his life depends on it without moving he stood feeling the world around him disappear while the only one visible in his eyes was her...

She bend down sitting in front of a girl listening to her talking without stopping and she listened... without saying a word just smiling softly from time to time and he felt it enduring...it was like his heart was healing by only seeing her she was his medicine....

"Noori ghar nahi ana tha kya..."he heard Wali's voice from behind making him turn as he stared at the exchange without knowing what to conclude...

"Sorry.. sorry sorry.. time ka pata hi nahi chala..."she repeated tilting her head with a pout making the man in front of her shake his head...he stood there listening to their conversation being ignored or not even being noticed for the first time in his life...

"Ya Ivan Shah hain hamara gao ka power plant ka contract inha ko mila hai..."Wali's voice brought him back from his dream land and now finally she was Paying attention to him he looked towards her as she stared at him in shock...it felt like she was feeling the cold breeze passing through her for the first time in these months and she was able to breathe again....the little droplets of tears that suddenly gathered in her eyes were trying to remain inside trying hard to fight the urge to scream... everything felt blurred after this... their was love somewhere...they did felt it but the huge broken bridge between them was making it impossible for them to cover the distance and they were scared to cover it....

..............

"Tumha pata hai ajj kya hua Zunaira churail na khana main namak ki jagha chini daal di....badi ammi na uski sahi class lagai hai...."Mehar started blabbering as soon as she entered the room while Izma covered herself more under the duvet trying to hide her... blanket shook lightly as she tried to control her sobs...

Na bhula saka main tere chahatain...

Ishq pa kahan bas kisi ka chala...

"Noori...Noori tum ro rahi ho..."Mehar said shaking her lightly... Zunaira entered hearing her words...

"Noori ro rahi hai Zuni..."Mehar said loudly as they both climbed up the bed trying to look under the covers to see her...

"Noori meri jaan kyun ro rahi ho..."Zunaira said hugging her from side as she lied down holding her...

"Kya hua bolo na tum mujha dara rahi ho..."Zunaira again asked as she held her tightly...

Without saying anything Izma turned hugging her tightly hiding her face... making Zunaira pat her back lightly...

"...ya mera sath...hi kyun...hota hai Zuni...wo kyun agaya...mera samna dubara sa..."she cried hiccuping loudly...she was not the strong Rosaline that everyone was scared of before...she was Noori whose heart was fragile like a glass heart...and even a little push can break it... getting scared was something that she was habitual of now... Zunaira held her tightly while Mehar come behind hugging her...it was like they were trying to shield her from all the bad things around....

"Noori ab insan puri Zindagi dar kar tu nahi jee sakta na...kabhi tu tumha samna karna hi ho ga na...."Zunaira softly making her look up as she stared at her with her glossy eyes...

"Aur meri Noori tu Bahadur hai...usna tu dar ho hara kar jeetna sikh liya hai na..."she said holding her face in her hands making her node as she smiled softly between while both the girls lying around her on the bed hugged her tightly...

"Wali Chachu ka sath sham ko ghoomna jae ga..."Mehar said sitting down on the bed grinning widely making both the girls shake their head while they look towards eachother signaling something through their eyes and in no time while room was filled with their giggles as the cushions landed around the room hitting eachother....

...........

"Allah Samar kitna time lagao ga...khuda ka khof karo itna time tu Mehar ko nahi lagta..."Zunaira shouted opening the door with a thud finding the boy who was barely 13 standing in front of the mirror combing his hairs with a keen interest making the girl roll her eyes...

"Jaldi karo drama baaz aur kitna time lo ga tumhara walima pa nahi ja raha hum..."she said irritatedly snatching the comb from his hand leaving him with mouth wide open...

"Zuni baji na karain...."he said in irritation making the girl scoff...

"Koi nahi dekhta tumha ab chalo..."she said pulling him with her as he stumbled behind her trying to match her speed.... reaching down the stairs they come face to face with Mehar and Izma who were looking at them with amused expressions....

"Ho gaye Nawabzada tayar..."Mehar asked with a raised eyebrow as Samar rolled his trying to straighten the creases on his shirt while shaking his head....

"Noori chalo ya dono tu jalti hain mujh sa...."he said going towards Izma while glaring at them....

"Baji kaha karo kitni baar kaha hai badi hai tum sa..."his mother said angrily walking towards them...

"Astaghfirullah Ammi hona wali begam ko kon baji kahta hai..."he said dramatically while his mother held her slipper ready to throw it in his way but he swiftly hide himself behind Izma....

"Ammi ap man jae ab main pecha nahi hatna wala akhir ko Khan hon..."he said proudly straightening his collar but shouted loudly as someone from behind twisted his ear....

"Bazz ajao warna bit jao ga mujh sa..."Wali said dragging him out with himself....

Three of them followed behind with a smile on their face....

Walking out they come face to face with Daim and Ivan who were standing in front of the car as Wali talked to them....

Ivan stared at her not paying attention to anything around making her gulp as she stood without moving....

"Meri Begam Jaan ko dekhana ka haq sirf mera hai..."Samar said loudly standing in front of her glaring towards Ivan who smiled widely looking down towards him...

"Apki begam Jaan shayad pehla sa hi kisi ki Jaan e Jahan hain chota Sahab...."he replied while turning his eyes towards her making the world stop for them....

Dil tu pehli nazar main tumhara hua...

Tum ho jeeta hoa...aur main hara hoa...

Na Mirza ko Sahiba mili....

Na hi Sassi ki kismat khuli...

Na tu Heer na kabhi kushiyan dekhi aur...

Na hi Farhad Ki Kismat badli...

Muhabat tu sadiyon sa ruswa hoti rahi hai...

............

Enough of being dramatic...

Don't forget to vote and comment

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜