Kamal e Ast

"Mujah app sa shadi karni hai "she said with the straight face not even blinking for once.

"Kya tum pagal tu nahi ho gai" he said shocked at her confession.

"Kyun Is main aisa kya galat kah diya maina" she said not understanding his reaction.

"Tum aisa mujah sa shadi ka liye nahi kah sakti Asmi" he said while patting her shoulders.

"Tu pir kya phool la kar kahun" she blinked looking at him trying to understand what is wrong with
her proposal.

"Yah kya badtamizi hai hato aga sa " he said pushing her to the side.

"Ya kaisi na insafi hai ap ka ishq ishq aur hamara ishq badtamizi " she said holding his hand stopping him from walking further.

"Tum nahi samajho gi in baton ko bachi ho abhi" he said trying to make her understand.

"Tu phir ap samjha dain" she said looking into his eyes.

There was something heart breaking in her golden eyes....

A story of a girl who did nothing but love...

A story of a guy who treated her like his treasure....

She was unknown to the cruelty of the world and he was aware that it will be his responsibility to protect her...

........

Aslam o Alikum reader...

Staring a new story in the middle of another on because I am unable to continue the previous one so forgive me for it...

This one will end in 5-6 chapters because it is planned to end before eid...

So stay tune and read to find out their story...