🌺🌺🌺

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Sab kuch thek ho jae ga Yawar"Almas said sitting beside him while he looked down at his lap...

(Everything will be okay Yawar..)

"Us ka dil ki dhadhkan mera dil sa jodi hai dard usa hota hai jaan meri jati hai...."he whispered, not looking towards her....

(Her heart beat is connected with mine. When she feels pain it feels like I am dying..)

"Aisa kyun ho raha hai mera sath"he asked looking up his eyes which were turned red with pain making a sad smile appearedon her face....

(Why is this happening to me..)

"Khuda apsa imtahan la raha hai......"she replied wiping his tears with her hand while her own cheeks got wet due to the crystal tears......

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pura hota nahi

phir bhi dekha bohat khwab...

Ankhon pa hairan hain...

"Nawabzada ap ro raha hai"she asked, tilting her head, making him shake his while looking down....

(Nawabzada are you crying..)

"Tu ya ansoo kyun hamara dil cher raha hain"she questioned again, making him look up towards her with his moist eyes.......

(Then why are these tears slicing my heart..)

"Kuch nahi hone dun ga"he said, embracing her tightly, making her close her eyes....

(I won't let anything happen to you..)

"Kuch nahi ho ga"she muttered unconsciously, hugging him tightly.....

(Nothing is going to happen..)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sitarun ki mahfil na kar ka ishara....

Kaha ab ya jahan hai tumhara...

"Nawabzada ap sa kuch mango tu dain ga"she asked when she saw him entering the room...

(Nawabzada if I ask you for something will you give me..)

"Han..."he replied without even thinking...

(Yes..)

"Mujah sa shadi karain ga"she whispered, closing her eyes.

(Will you marry me..)

"Han,"he replied, choking on his tears.

(Yes..)

"Marna nahi wali main filhal "she said laughing lightly, making him shake his head.