🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🎗🎗🎗🎗

🎗🎗🎗🎗

opening the door of the small book café early in the morning the little bell ringed indicating about her arrival clad in long pure white Anarkali suit long brown shawl draped around her she was resembling the Hoor send from Jannah.her innocent blue ocean like eyes long lashes little button nose turning red from cold she was turning back to her innocent self leaving the glamorous Maya behind somewhere but still her journey was long hard and painful but now she was not alone she was with her family Hadi,Daneen and he.....

"Maya "the sound of someone shouting bought her back making her shake her head Daneen was coming behind her with a carton of freshly baked buns, loaf breads ,cookies, roll .she opened this Cafè few months ago with her savings yes savings she left her luxurious life ,money and everything that gives her pain donating each and every penny given by Zarkham to her she left the city and shifted back to her hometown starting her new life leaving the bad memories behind.

she still remembers the time when she cried in front of him not being able to take the pain anymore.

"Mujah aj bhi har pal har lamha yad hai...aj bhi dar lagta hai apna hi saya dekh kar ....aj dhadhkan rukti  hai kis anjan sa mil kar....aj bhi jaan nikalti hai ya soch kar ka mera kal mera aj ko tabha na kar de"she was crying for her fate ,the pain in her heart was unbearable making her clinch her fist close to her heart.

(I still remember each second each moment...I still gets scared to even see my own shadow...still my heart beat stops after meeting any stranger....my soul still tries to leave my body remembering that what if my past come in the way of my present)

"Aj bhi dar lagta hai apna hi wajood sa"she closed her eyes tightly, tears leaking down on her cheek making the unknown pain known to him.

(I still gets scared by my own existence)

"Janaan main is zindagi ko khoobsurat bana don ga tumhara liya ...ana wala har lamha hassen ho ga ya wadha hai mera ....tumhara Sikander ka wadha hai"he said cupping her face wiping her tears with his thumb.

(Love I will make life beautiful for you...I will make each coming moment beautiful it's my promise...it's your Sikander's promise)

and he did fulfill his promise he gave her everything that her heart desires respect, love ,adoration ,family .her life was becoming more easier with each passing second and he was the reason behind everything he didn't even questioned her once about her character making her love him more than she already does.

like always she spent her whole day in a café built with love and care.

The sweet smell of books mixed with different bakery products always gives her some kind of peace.Smiling lightly she started making her favourite dounuts.two strong arms snake around her waist from behind making her flinch.

"relax Janaan main hoon"his sweet voice fell in her ears making her relax. She still gets scared easily but he hopes that one day everything is going to be like before the carefree Maya who was never scared of anything will be back till then he is going to be her support in everything .