Bonus

💫💫💫💫

💫💫💫💫

~کسی نے اس پری کو ٹوٹ کے چاہا تھا
توڑنے والے تو بہت ملے کسی نے اسے پہلی بار سمیٹنا چاہا تھا

(Kisi na is pari ko toot ka chaha rha

Todha wala tu bohat mila kisi na isa pehli bar samaitna chaha tha)

"Amannnn"she shouted getting up from the heart shattering nightmare.

Her glossy eyes meet his worried one without saying anything he embraced her while she sobbed loudly in his strong hold.

"Bus kar jao meri jaan app ka Maan apka pass hai"he said stroking her hair while she sobbed loudly clutching his shirt...

(Stop now my love your Maan is with you)

"Maan dar lagta hai "she said finally looking towards him with her glossy eyes.

(Maan I got scared)

"Kis sa dar lagta hai Dilruba" he said tracing his thumb on her cheek wiping the tears softly.

"Khud sa dar lagta hai...dar lagta hai kahin ya sab khwab na ho...dar lagta hai kahin main abhi bhi......."she stopped in the middle horrified about the possibilities....what if????

"Chup bilkul chup...main jab tak apka pass hun koi jitna chaha tumha nuksan nahi pohancha sakta samji....meri jaan ho tum...kuch nahi hona don ga"he said looking deeply in her eyes while she blinked lightly to get rid of the tears that formed in her eyes.

"Wadha"she said innocently showing him her finger while he chuckled intertwining their figure making her smile.

"Wadha"

It wasn't just mere words to make her happy it was a promise of life time to protect her to shield her from the evil....it was his unconditional love for her....

💫💫💫💫💫

"Zari darwaza kholo tamasha band karo"he shouted while furiously tapping at the closed door.

"Api main kah rahi hun agar apna darwaza khola tu main khidki sa kod kar jaan de don gi"she said while pointing her finger towards her and her one foot out of the window.

"hua kya hai tum dono itna ladta kyun ho"Tuba said shaking her head at her sister's silliness and started walking towards the door making Zarmina shout in horror.

"appi nahi karain na"she whined making Tuba scoff.

"acha phir batao hua kya"she asked folding her hand in front of her chest making her gulp while Azan was still tapping on the door like he will break it any minute.

"wo na mujha.."she played with her fingers looking down while Tuba raised her eye brow making her pout.

"Appi Zaan mujha zabardasti dawai khila raha hain mujha nahi lani wo kadwi dawai"she completed her words looking down in guilt.

"Zari tumhari tabiyat kaisa thek ho gi agar dawai nahi lo gi "Tuba said sternly...

before she could reply she heard the voice of door being open in reflex she hide herself behind the curtain like a child.

Azan shook his head looking at her hiding behind the curtain like a child hiding his smile he narrowed his eyes to show himself angry....while Tuba went out shaking her head at their silly fights.

His furious eyes looked towards her who wided hers finding him marching towards her hiding figure.

In a swift moment he got a hold of her pitied body in his making her heart race.

"Zari jaan lo gi kisi din tum meri"he said hugging her tightly while she stared in space startled by his sudden reaction.

But smiled finally closing her eyes knowing that Zaan's love is only for his Zari.

~میرے دل کا حال نا پوچھو
یہ اس خوبصورت بلا پہ مر مٹا ہے۔

(Mera dil ka hal na pocho

Ya ik khoobsurat bala pa mar mita hai)

💫💫💫💫

Amaan rubbed his forehead trying to ease the pain continuously working was giving him a headache. Rain was heavily pouring outside telling everyone  about arrival of monsoon...holding mobile in his one hand while with  the other hand he rubbed his forehead...

someone's soft giggles made him furrow cutting the call He looked behind trying to stop himself from smiling but unconsciously a light smile got decorated on his face.

His little fairy was just in front of his eyes.

tapping her feet in the rain water she giggled once again making his heart feel the known peace...

walking towards her not caring about him getting drenched he stood just in front of her making her stop on her place she stared towards without blinking ......

"Don't stare "she said glaring at him.

"Hye kaisa na main tumha muhabat karun meri jaan si jati hai"he said placing his hand on his heart.

(How can I not love you it feels like I am dying without your love)

His eyes shined with love for her while she stared back with confusion written all over her face.

"Abhi bhi naraz ho"he said tilting his head while she turned her face pouting lightly...

"Nahi tu"she meekly whispered looking down....

~اس کی آنکھوں کی نمی کچھ جادو کر گئ
دل کو تو چھوڑو جناب وہ روح کوگھائل کرگئ

(Uski ankhon ki nami kuch yun jadu kar gai

Dil ko tu chodho janab Rooh ko ghayal kar gai)

"Kya hua meri jaan ro kyun rahi ho"he asked wiping her tears making her look towards him.

"Please mujah akala chodh ka mat jae ga phir sa"she said hugging tightly....

"Ronaq main kabhi bhi apko akela chodh ka nahi jao ga.....Amaan Kabhi bhi apni Ronaq ka bagair nahi rah sakta"he completed his words hugging her tightly......

💫💫💫💫

Shayari by me exclusively in this chapter 😉

Few scenes that I wrote remembering them.....

I am getting stressed on small things these days so I am unable to update frequently so sorry for that.....

I was planning to do a Q&A do you guys want it do tell me in comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜