Dil Sambhal Ja Zara

Her Ivory colored heals clicked on the floor as she took a step forward her Sharp eyes piercing through his soul while his dark brown one skipping through her heart beat

Her Ivory colored heals clicked on the floor as she took a step forward her Sharp eyes piercing through his soul while his dark brown one skipping through her heart beat...he moved back matching with her steps as she moved ahead emotionlessly staring at him...

"Izma..."he whispered her name sending chills down her spine making her shiver...

"Ya mehsos kar raha hain ap..."she choked out putting his hand on her heart making him froze...

"Ya mujha sakoon sa jeena nahi de rahi...har pal har lamha jo apka sath kuzarti hun ya isi speed sa mari sason ki rawani mushkil karti hai..."she said with her bearly audible voice making him feel the irregular heartbeat that was becoming more and more prominent because it was the only sound in the empty hallway beside their heavy breathing...

...............

"I fell in love Zuni..."she whispered with her trembling lips gulping down lightly...

"Then why are you crying it is not a bad thing right???"she questioned holding her hand tightly...

"No it is not but..he is...Mr Zarkhan..."she stuttered feeling her heart ache with pain while Zuni
stared at her with her eyes wide open...

She fell in love at the wrong time with the wrong person...

A girl from a broken family mending her way in a judgemental society...

She didn't wanted to fall in love after seeing every relationship falling apart around her but she
fell...fell for someone who was out of her reach...

But what can we do love happens in unexpected place...
And everytime he was in front of her she was only able to say only one thing...

           "Dil Sambhal Ja Zara"

.............

Their love was different and that was what made it special....

Join Izma to how to love beyond everything....

New story...

Who is excited...

Don't forget to vote and comment

Allah Hafiz
Love pearlyouna 💜