✨✨✨✨

Present

She sat in the darkness beside the bed leaning herself towards the wall...the laptop screen pinged showing the upcoming online meet arranged link... someone still wants to talk to her...

She clicked on the with the gulp knowing exactly who was it...

Kahka laga rahi thi...gham chupa rahi thi...

Magar...

Be lagam dard ankhon sa ayan ho raha tha...

"Where were you idiot...it has been a whole damn week...you can't even imagine how worried I was..."the loud shrilling voice of Zuni ringed in the whole room making her cringe on her place as she felt ants crawling on her skin by her voice...

"And why your damn room is looking like a torture cell switch on the light for God sake...."she said making the person sitting in front of her sigh heavily...with trembling hands she turned on the bed side lamp making the dim light glow in the room...

Zuni gasped loudly covering her mouth with both of her hands because the scenario in front of her was anything she had ever imagine her friend to be in after not seeing her for the whole week... bandage patched just over her eyebrow and side of her forehead...her hand that was lying on her lap was wrapped carelessly with the bandage...but that was not the things that were making Zuni's heart restless it was the distress the hint of pain in her eyes...the silent tears that were rolling from her eyes...she felt immensely broken like she has Lost her whole in front of her eyes....

"What happened Jaana...tum tu unha sab kuch batana wali thi na..."she whispered softly as she felt pain for her friend whom she can't even gave a hug to comfort...

"Bata diya na Zuni...sab kuch bata diya...magar bhul...gai thi wo mujh jaisi...ladki sa muhabat kyun kare ga usa tu koi bhi mil jae ga..."she whispered softly as her voice cracked in between her throat getting try by even imaging him again...

"Kaisi batain kar rahi ho jaana tum tu bohat achi...tum jaisi masoom aur smart ladki ko wo kyun reject kare ga..."she was in denial how can he reject her like this she was everything a man can ever want...rich, beautiful, smart, intelligent career oriented...even she herself sometime would feel self conscious by her than why???

"And you are forgetting beside these things I am also the brat heiress who has anger issues...who get too angry on people without any reason...I am also a girl who can't sleep even a blink the whole dam night...and I am also a person who is always forced to eat a little by someone else...a person who can't even eat a damn meal if not for another person watching over me...I am nothing anyone would ever want in their partner...I was too much into my fantasy thinking that he will find my proposal worth his time..."she whimpered trying to control herself from her making Zuni sigh heavily...

"Khabardar jo dubara aisi bataain ki..Rose main screen sa bahir nikal kar marun gi..."Zuni scolded her loudly making her look as she tried to control her tears...

"You are precious Jaana...there is no one like you...youare confident in what ever you do, you are brave to handle everything...there are lots of things that makes you one in a million...and if he doesn't likes it is not the end of world Jaana...you have your whole life ahead..."she said in a soft voice making her look up and she smiled as tears finally rolled down her cheeks...

Her friend or you can say her only friend was precious to her...both were to each other they were there for eachother when no one was...they were eachother's pillor in tough situation and companion in happy moments...

"Acha ab aur rona nahi main kal call karun gi..."she said making her humm lightly as she closed the laptop putting her head back on the bed closing her eyes remembering the unforgettable scenario....