🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

🤎🤎🤎

🤎🤎🤎

Sound of loud giggles filled the whole backyard of Khan haveli when an angelic soul danced in the rain leaving every worry of her life behind and embracing the happiness she was getting at that moment.

Closing her eyes she inhaled the muddy scent of rain mixed with grass looking down at her arms where slaves got rise by her constant dancing she gulped hardly while a drop of tear left her eye but got mixed with the rain and she just smiled like always.

🤎🤎🤎

sitting down on the bed while fidgeting with her finger she pouted looking at the figure who glared at her making her gulp.

"ya lo"Esha said while forwarding her the medicines she made a face but instantly gulped them down when a stern look was shot her way.

(take this)

"tumha pata hai ka tum bohat easily bemar parh jati ho tu kyun karti ho aisa"she said sitting down on the bed while adjusting her blanket.

(you knows that you gets sick so easily so why you did that)

"ara mujha kuch nahi hona wala itni jaldi mujh sa tu mot ko bhi dar lagta hai"Maira said, making a face.

(Oo please nothing is going to happen to me even death gets scared of me)

"bakwas band karo aur so jao"Esha said, hitting her head while making her lay down.

(stop talking nonsense and sleep)

"kab tak ya sab chala ga"Esha said looking at the moon.

(for how long it is going to be like this)

She was sitting on the bench in a hospital lost in her own world today She received the news that her parents lost their life this morning left her behind alone ,she was in that accident too but why she is alive why ,the question she was asking herself from that time but she was getting nothing as an answer.

"hello .."a high pitched voice said making her turn back she confusingly stared at the girl who was sitting on the wheelchair smiling brightly.

"room main rah rah kar tu main bore ho gai thi aur pata hai inka khana uska tu pocho mat kitna koi ..."she started talking without even taking a break making her stare how can someone talk so freely to a stranger.

(I got bored while continuously staying in the room and you know their food, don't even talk about it...)

"oops main khud ko introduce karna bhool hi gai"she said hitting herself on forehead.

(oops sorry I forget to introduce myself)

"main Maira aur tum"she said forwarding her hand while smiling .