🎨🎨

🖌🖌🖌🖌

she once again glanced towards Zulfa who was sitting in front of her with an annoying grin on her face making her roll her eyes sighing loudly she closed her book with a thud .

"kya hai Zulfa kab sa ghoora ja rahi ho ab kuch batao gi bhi ya nahi" she said annoyingly.

(What is it Zulfa, why are you staring at me for so long? Will you tell me now or not?)

"bataun gi tu kya chal raha hai" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

(ok I'll tell you so what's going on)

"kya chal raha hai kuch bhi tu nahi chal raha "she said nervously.

(what's going on? nothing is going on)

"ohho tu maltalb tumha wo ladka nahi pasand" she said little too loudly making her glare.

(ohha so you mean you don't like that guy)

"Mun band karo bahi sun lain ga aur aisa kuch nahi mujah koi nahi pasand"she said getting up without looking into her eyes for once.

(close your mouth Bahi will hear it and no I don't like anyone)

"Agar aisa kuch nahi hai tu tamatar ki tarha laal kyun ho rahi ho" she said laughing loudly while looking towards her who shut the door of the bathroom hiding herself inside.

(so if it is not like that why are you turning red like a tomato)

🖌🖌🖌🖌

The next day she was sitting on the breakfast table between her brothers playing with food not giving any attention to them .

"kya hua meri doll itni udas kyun hai" Arham asked who just came back after jogging.

(what happen why my doll is so upset)

"bahi mujha park nahi jana de raha "she said sadly while trying to gulp down her tears.

(he is letting me go to the park)

"ara bahi jaan jana dain na aur waisa bhi Raheem chacha sath jae ga "he tried to convince him seeing her sad face.

(Bahi please let her go and Raheem Uncle is going with her anyway)

"Acha thek hai magar teen ghanta bad mujha ghar main milo tum"he said getting up while patting her cheek.

(ok fine but I want you here in front of me after three hours)

"waisa karna kya hai tumhe park main ja kar"Hadi said looking at her curiously.

(by the way what does you wanted to do in the park)

"painting "she mumbled while stuffing her mouth with sandwiches making them shake their head at her childishness .

🖌🖌🖌🖌

"ya badshah salamat aj itni jaldi kaisa uth gai" Rahaan said loudly, looking towards Yousaf who just got down in his sleepy state at lunch time.

(how did our Emperor get up so early today)

Yousaf glared at him while snatching the glass of juice from his hands .

"waisa mami ap kisi ki shadi ki bat kar rahi thi abhi"he said, not looking behind him for once.

(by the way aunt you were talking about someone's marriage few minutes ago)