💫

"kuch log dil main aisa basa hota hain...

Unha dil sa nikalo tu jaan nikal jati hai..."

Pushing the swing forward she throw her head backward as she laughed loudly her long hair touching the water beneath

A wide smile spreading on her face as she heard someones giggles beside her... turning around similar foot come into the view with a paizab tied around the pale rossy ankles as the person moved swing forward competing with her making her smile wider...

"Heeerrr...."someone shouted from back making her turn as she saw her cousin Zameer looking towards her with worried expression the smile on her face got wiped away as she look around not finding anyone on the swing beside her as it swayed with the wind...

"Kahan gayab ho gai thi dada jaan na puri haveli apna sar pa utha li thi..."he said pulling the swing back making her come down while holding her hand making her pout....

"Lala main tu hamesha yahin hoti hun ap aisa hi pareshan ho raha tha..."she whined shaking her head as they moved towards the Haveli that was just few feets away from the place where she likes to hide... hide away from everyone so no one can see her...

She looked back one last time as her brother put his hand around her shoulder pulling her with him...

"Dada jaan..."she shouted running inside the Haveli as Zameer sighed shaking his head smiling lightly as he moved towards the kitchen...

"Hamari pyari beti agai..."her grandfather said hugging her tightly pecking her temple making her close her eyes...

"Kahan chali gai thi meri jaan apko pata hai na hamara dil ghabra jata hai apko pass na dekh kar..."he said caressing her hairs making her snuggle into his embrace as she closed her eyes feeling peace finally...

"Dada..jaan..."she mumbled opening her eyes looking up into his... making him smile...

"Narmeen appi kyun naraz ho gai mujh sa...maina tu kuch kiya bhi nahi..."she said innocently holding his finger making him smile sadly...

"Nahi naraz meri jaan..abhi wo udas hain na razi ho jae gi..."he said caressing her kissing her palm lightly...

"Main dubara unka ghar nahi jao gi...Mano Khala ko kahain wo yahan apsa milna ajae aur appi ko nahi lakar ae  wo Heer ko achi nahi lagti..."she said softly as she tried to control her tears making him sigh as he patted her head making her close her eyes...

It was always like this she never shy away to show her unlikeliness for someone if they make her not like them...she will complain to her Dada Jaan... saying that Heer doesn't likes this... doesn't likes that...

Heer Mahtab Ameer Khanzada was born after the prayers of day and night after 12 years of marriage between her parents...the only girl born after three generations...a precious gift for Alam Khanzada the daughter of his eldest son....