💫💫

Changing it's name to "wo ik koh kaff ki shahzadi..." Because it rings good...

Please write inline comments
.....................

She looked around the beautiful garden staring at the butterflies that were roaming around her as she tried to touch them with adoration her pale feet meeting the soft grass as she walked ahead...

She tilted her head finding the transparent shadow following alongside making her smile wider...it was like everything was becoming magical suddenly...she felt connected...

"Heer..."someone said bringing her back from the Dreamland she was trying to hide...

Falling directly from her bed cover in the quilt she looked towards her cousin with accusing eyes...

"Zaroon bahiii...kon karta hai aisa..."she whined in irritation as he ran towards her for her rescue taking her hand in his trying to make her Stand...

"Ara Meri chanda sab wait kar raha hain isiliya aya tha itni jaldi bhool gai..."he said lovingly cupping her face looking towards her with adoration....she was their life...the life of Khanzada family...and nothing was more important than her....

Taking her hand in his he walked out bringing her downstairs towards his brothers who were waiting for her arrival... it was Sunday and they were going for a picnic to spend some quality time...

"Zabi...kahan hain lala..."she asked looking towards Zaraar who was putting everything in the car...

"Aj hospital main koi kam tha isiliya nahi aya wahan sa jaisa hi free ho ga ajae ga ok..."he said with a small smile patting her head lightly...

They settled in the car as Zaroon and Zaviyaar fought for a window seat making her laugh loudly...

"Ladna band karo warna nicha phenk dun ga..."Zaraar threatened them as he looked at them through the mirror making them quite and they moved towards their destination....

...........

In the hospital Zohaib was back from the meeting that was held about the treatment...a treatment he was seeking permission for... sighing heavily he chunked down the whole bottle of water throwing it away as the door opened at the same time...

And there stood a girl whose eyes would shine with an unknown glint in them whenever it would set on him....and for him she was his best friend... only friend....

"Tu phir hamara ranjha kya kar raha hai..."Amal joked walking towards him making him chuckle as he sat on the chair...

"Ya ranjha pakhtoon kab sa ho gaya Dr Zaidi..."he asked laughing lightly looking towards her with a raised eyebrow...

"Jab sa Heer pakhtoon hui hai..."she replied sitting in front of him as he smiled looking down...

"Wo Heer kisi Ranjha ki nahi sirf ik Khanzada ki hai..."he replied proudly getting up patting her shoulder walking out as she stared at his fading figure with her glossy eyes...

"Han aur ya Khanzada sirf us Heer ka hai..."she mumbled as her voice cracked in between and her lips trembled...

He sighed looking towards the sky covering itself in clouds not leaving any place for the peaking sun...it was going to rain... the first thought that come into his mind making him smile...

"Chai..."a voice said from behind as the cup come in front of him...he looked behind finding the beautiful girl covered in red and he smiled making her eyes twinkle...