🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🥀🥀🥀🥀Driving the car with a calm silence surrounding them he looked towards her who was staring at the sky with adoration like they were talking to her

🥀🥀🥀🥀
Driving the car with a calm silence surrounding them he looked towards her who was staring at the sky with adoration like they were talking to her...shaking his head he sighed..she was weird...and unique..

It was three weeks after their wedding they were returning back from his friend's reception who lives in another city....

He again turned his gaze towards her, finding her in the same position...

"Kya dekh rahi hain.."he questioned, making her sigh..

(What are you looking at??)

"Dekh nahi rahi dhondh rahi hun..."she replied with a blink and again started looking at the sky...

(I am not looking, I am searching for someone..)

"Kis ko.."he questioned with a furrow..

(Who..)

"Apki Chandani ko...''she replied carelessly making him shocked...she does things that nobody can understand what she thinks what she does...she talks about her without feeling jealous...she admires her picture like she adores her...same like he does...

(Your Chandaini..)

She doesn't feel uncomfortable when he cries for her...but she..she doesn't cry she comforts him..telling him that his Chandani is always there for him...

"Kya wo bohat khoobsurat thi.."she asked again, this time looking into his eyes it was not like she didn't saw her in pictures but she was curious to know...was she really beautiful for him....

(Was she really beautiful..)

"Mera liya...han..wo duniya ki sab sa khoobsurat ladki thi..."he replied, making her smile...it was not like he didn't find her beautiful, she was beautiful even more than his Chandani...but his heart.....

(For me..yes..she was the most beautiful girl in this world...)

But in no time their car stopped with an unpleasant sound making them worried...

"Lagta hai car kharab ho gai hai..."he said, walking towards her who was looking at the sky making him look up..

(I think our car broke down..)

Barsat ho...

Or raat ho...

Tanhai ho..

Teri saat ho...

"Barish hona wali hai..."she said suddenly...

( it's going to rain..)

"Nahi is mausam mein barish..."he didn't even complete his sentence when rain started pouring drenching them fully...

(No rain in this weather...)

Taking her hand he ran towards the car sighing loudly he looked out of the car window where rain was hitting the glass harshly....

"Ab kya karain ga..."he muttered with a sigh...

(What are we going to do now..)

"Enjoy..."she replied without thinking, making him look towards her..is she for real...they were stuck in the middle of nowhere and she was talking about enjoying...

"Yahan pa kya Enjoy karain ga madam phir ap hi bata dain.."he asked with a raised eyebrow making her grin...

(What are we going to enjoy here madam..)

"Shahnai baj rahi hai kahin Nawabzada..."she said, smiling widely...

(The clarinet is ringing somewhere..Nawabzada..)

"Tu..."he asked, making her pout..

(So..)

"Tu phir chalain..."she said, hitting his head lightly and walking out of the car he stared at her for a minute looking at her getting drenched in rain water shaking his head.... He walked out running to catch up with her...

(So let's go...)

Sitting in someone else's house decorated with lights and flowers he looked at her who was smiling widely, moving her gaze around...

She was weird but different...she finds happiness in little things..it was like he was getting to know another Erina with whom he never met before...the Erina he knows always jealous..demanding..she used to get things by hook and crook...but now...she smiles at little thing making him wonder how people change with time...or does time changes them..

"Tumha dar nahi laga kisi ka ghar aisa akela akar...."he asked making her turn towards him...

(Are not scared to get into someone's house alone...)

"Dar kis baat ka app hain na..."she replied with a smile..

(Why would I be scared when you're with me...)

"Tum mujh par Itna yakeen karti ho.."he said in amusement looking into her eyes which were filled with adoration like he was her life..

(You trust me that much..)

"Han apni Jaan se bhi zyada..."she said with a little blink..

(Yes, more than my life...)

"Kyun..."he asked in confusion why she trusts him so much he was too broken to mend someone else...

(Why...)

"Ya duniya hai Nawabzada yahan pathar par bhi dil sa yaqeen karo ga tu wo bhi tumhe duniya ki har khushi la de ga..."her words did something to his heart she was trusting him and he was scared to break her again...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Sorry for the tiny chapter...

But It is getting stretched unnecessarily I'll try to complete it in two or three chapters soon...

Let's meet again

Allah Hafiz
love pearlyouna💜