🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"wo log agaye...."Hadi shouted loudly looking out of the window making all of them startled...

"Uff Hadi bahi dara diya apna..."Asmi whined clutching her heart tightly glaring towards him making him bite his tongue while he held his ears asking for forgiveness from her making her sigh...

"Waisa Asmi tumhari shadi ka ik tu faida hua hamain itna khubsurat log dekhna ko mil gai..."Badr said not leaving the window his eyes glued to something or someone that was outside....

"Badr yaar had hoti behnain bethi hui hain yahan kaisi behoda batatain kar raha ho..."Bariha said covering Asmi's ear making them laugh...

"Han tu ab behan bhi hamari konsi choti bachi hai nikahh hi iska aj..."Hadi said sassily snatching the bowl filled with Barrries from her hand making her huffle in annoyance...

"Ya abhi tak tayar nahi hui..."Zumrud said entering the room making all of them look towards her...  

"Appi ho rahi hun abhi ya apka bahi nahi hona de raha..."Asmi said holding her while pointing towards them making her laugh as she caressed her hair lovingly...

"Acha ao main tayar karti hun aur tum sab bandar bahar jao choti mumani bhula rahi hain..."she said pushing them out of the room after this everything went silent as their eyes went on the figure standing on the door nervously standing there...

"Mano ander ajao..."Zumrud said pulling her inside the room as she smiled lightly greeting the other two who she haven't met from last 5 years...

"Aj tu bada bada log aye hain hamara ghar kyun Asmi..."Bariha teased her while she stood there not knowing if she would laugh or cry on her words...

"Ara main mazak kar rahi thi Appi ap tu pareshan ho gai..."Bariha went towards her seeing her sad face hugging her tightly who masked her emotions like always swallowing her tears that were threatening to fall...

"Acha chalo ab mail milap ho gaya ho tu is mohtarma ko bhi tayar kar lata hain..."Zumrud said clapping her hands trying to lighten up the mood knowing that if this continued even for a second more her sister will broke down in front of them....

"Appi Mehandi lagai..."Asmi said tucking Mano's dupatta while she tilted her head like child the same way she used to do before...

"Asmi said tucking Mano's dupatta while she tilted her head like child the same way she used to do before

"Ji meri jaan..."holding her soft hand she started applying the design being able to smile after a long time...

After getting her ready all of them stood behind her looking towards her with adoration in their.... they were happy their hearts were in peace for their little sister who was getting her happiness...even after not being biologically related they were sisters from the day they took oath to protect eachother...

After getting her ready they all started their preparation in the same room laughing and talking remembering about their past when they together...

"Appi chodiyan pehnain gi..."Bariha said forwarding the bunch of bangles towards Mahnoor knowing that she likes them she smiled with her eyes void of any emotion...