💔

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

he groaned loudly hearing the ringing of his phone early in the morning .

"phone kyu nahi utha raha"a loud feminine voice asked without letting him speak even for a minute.

(why are you not picking up your phone)

"so raha tha Inaya itni subha kon phone karta hai"he said rubbing his hand on his face.

(I was sleeping Inaya who calls so early in the morning)

"Acha ab gussa kyun kar raha ho tumhara liye ek news hai"she said excitedly making him shake his head at her childishness.

(ok fine why are you getting angry I have a news for you)

"meri shadi ho rahi hai"she said without letting him speak.

(I am getting married)

"Mubarak ho,"he said, getting up and walking towards his closet.

(congratulations)

"tum ao ga na"she said, making him freeze.

(are you coming)

"please aa jao warna mujhe laga ga meri wajah se tum.."her words felt heaving indicating that she was about to cry.

(please come otherwise I will do that because of me you....)

"tumhari galti nahi hai Inaya aur main ao ga"he said biting his cheek to stop himself from crying.

(It was not your fault and I am coming)

cutting the call he threw his phone lightly on the bed while walking towards the window closing his eyes he inhaled sharply and someone's innocent face flashed in front of eyes making him laugh while tears slipped from his eyes.

🖤🖤🖤

leaning on the car seat he looked out seeing the familiar mountains his mind again went towards the memories of certain someone making him feel a pinch in his heart.

someone's sweet giggles played in his mind he leaned back while closing his eyes like he was trying to embrace those voices.

"aisa kya dekh raha ho Haider babu"he heard the voice when he was staring at  something for  more then necessary making him look hear there in search of the owner of that voice but at last he shook his head knowing that he is not going to hear that voice directly from that person again.

(why are you looking like this Mr Haider)

🖤🖤🖤

entering the house he heard the voice of someone bickering he smiled lightly knowing exactly who it is.

nobody can win against his best friend in these things.

"kuch nahi hota tumha tu waisa bhi koi kuch nahi kahta"Mahnoor said while pouting at the injustices.

(nothing happened and nobody ever says something to you)

"Han koi kuch nahi kahta lakan wo bohat kuch kehta hain"Inaya scoffed, making him chuckle.

(yes no one says anything but he says a lot)

"ara Inaya Begum aisa na udas hua karain hamara dil dukhta hai ya dekh kar"Haider said from behind making her eyes wide open in shock , and a shrill voice left her mouth while she jumped up and down in excitement.

(Inaya Begum don't get sad like this my heart hurt seeing you like this)

"Haider "she shouted while running towards him who was already standing with his arms wide open to embrace her.

taking her in his arms he twirled her around making her giggle.

"kuch jaldi nahi agai"she said with narrow eyes finally composing herself .

(didn't you come a little early)

"Ab agaya hun tumhe bataye bagair kahin nahi jaon ga"he said, pinching her nose, making giggle.

(I am here now and I am not going to leave without your permission)

🖤🖤🖤

"tum meri help karna aye thi unpack karna main ''he said looking towards Inaya who was lying comfortably on the bed while stuffing chips in her mouth.

(you were here to help me in unpacking)

"han aye tu thi magar mujhe laga tum kar lo ga"she said shrugging her shoulders making him glare at her.

(ya I was but I thought you can do it alone)

"Oo ya abhi bhi hai tumhara pas"she said loudly holding the pink dupatta in her hand but regretted instantly seeing the look on his face.

(you still have it)

"Han abhi bhi hai"he said, taking it from her and hiding it behind the clothes.

(yes I have)

"I am sorry "she said in a small voice.

"Inaya main gussa nahi hun "he said smiling lightly but she was fully aware of the fact that how his smile hides unbearable pain behind it.

(Inaya I am not angry)

She was about to say something when she heard her mother's voice.

"Jao tum choti Ammi bula rahi hain hum bad main baat kar lain ga"he said pausing her out of his bedroom.

(go choti Ammi is calling you we will talk later)

🖤🖤🖤

leaning his head on the headboard of his bed he closed his eyes while his hands went towards the side drawer. taking a hold of brown dairy he opened it skimming through the pages his hands met with the colourful letter while he gulped harshly with trembling hands he opened it.

aj phir dil itna hi dukh raha hai ,bohat kuch batana chahti hun magar himat nahi hoti bus mujah bhool na jana aur jab ye ahsas hona laga ka main yadon sa mit rahi hun tu apna dil par hath rakh kar dhadhkan ko sun lena main wahan milon gi ,

Tumhari yaadon mein

Tumhari chahat 💔

Folding the paper with trembling hands he put it back in its previous place while making his way towards the window, the moonlight shined on his face making his tear filled eyes shone brightly.

"Hamesha yaad rakhunga tumha bus kahin tum na bhool jana"he said putting his hand on his heart, feeling his racing heartbeat.

(I will remember you forever but please don't forget me)

🖤🖤🖤

So it is the start of Haider's story.

Do tell me how you find it.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Allah Hafiz
Love pearlyouna 💜