🍁🍁

🎗🎗🎗🎗

~jo muhabat puri na ho wo saza ban jati hai.💔

A loud voice echoed in the room when he shouted, throwing everything on the floor that was neatly arranged on the table once. He got a hold of an expensive vase throwing it across the room hitting the wall it's pieces shattered on the ground making a mass like his heart was shattering, making it broken.

a loud shrill voice left Basma's mouth when she entered the room seeing him standing at the centre with everything shattered around ,his hands covered in blood.

"sambhalo khud ko"she said making her way towards him.

(don't do this to yourself)

"kaisa sambhalo aj wo phir sa samna a gai ,ya dil na chahkar bhi sirf uske liye dhadakta hai"he said crying loudly falling down on the floor. She looked towards him with pity her own tears were not stopping ,how she wished everything could be like before with just a blink.

(how would I do this when ever I try to step forward in life she comes back in front of me, this..... This heart unintentionally still beats for her)

"Thek ho jae ga sab kuch khuda pa pharosa rakho wo apna banda pa uski takat sa zyada boj nahi dalta"she said patting his back trying to make him stop hurting himself.

(everything is going to be alright believe in your lord he doesn't burdens a person beyond his scope)

"Chalo mera sath aj tum yahan akela nahi raho ga"she said pulling him by his hand.

(come with me I am not going to leave you here alone)

"par.."he tried to say something but she glared at him.

(but..)

"Hoor tumha miss kar rahi hai uska liya ajao"she said trying to convince him and he just nodded not being able to say no when she used Hoor's name.

(Hoor misses you come for her)

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"Kab tak karo gi ya sab"Daneen her friend asked forwarding her a cup of coffee ,she was standing beside beside balcony railing lifelessly, the glow on her face was gone her eyes that used to shine with stars in them got lost somewhere in these painful years leaving the broken doll who was trying to survive, trying to breath in this selfish air but life was still trying to give her a hard time.

(how long are you planning to do this)

"Jab tak zinda hun"she said, which was merely a whisper. Her eyes never left the view in front tiny droplets of rain were hitting the railing creating a melodious sound.

(till I am alive)

"pata nahi ya log aisi chezain likh kaisa sakta hain ...kabhi isa ander sa dekhna ki koshish karain tu pata chala ya kya hai"Daneen said throwing the news paper on the floor where the picture of the one of the famous business tycoon was present with lots of praises for his charity work and his happy family with beautiful wife and adorable children but nobody knows how broken that beautiful family was.

(I don't know how the people writes this type of things...if they ever tried to look him from inside then they would know what he is)

"logon ko kya pata din ki roshni main nazar ana wala farishta raat ka andhera main band darwazon ka pecha darenda hai"she said laughing bitterly while Daneen looked at her sympathetically not knowing how to console her ,she can't say that she understands because she doesn't ,she doesn't knows how painful life her friend was living.