🦋

●●●●

●●●●

In a luxurious bedroom a man was lying half naked on a king sized bed while his bare back was only visible. While another man entered his bedroom shaking his head he opened the curtain and the sunlight made the room shine by its light.

"Uth jain shahzada sahab"Anees said, making him groan while he threw the pillow on his face.

(get up prince charming)

"Bakwas band kar aur sona da"he said, covering himself more with a duvet.

(stop your nonsense and let me sleep)

"kis na kaha tha itni der tak party karo"he shook his head at his friend's laziness.

(who said you to party late night)

"aur waisa bhi 10 baja meeting hai aur ap ka hona wahan zarori hai"he said collecting the files which were spread on the table.

(and anyway you have a meeting on 10 pm and  you have to be there)

"acha thek hai ja raha hun"he got up with a grumpy face walking towards the bathroom.

(ok fine I am going)

●●●●

entering the tall building with a usual cold look plastered on his face while his secretary and Anees following from back repotting him about the things that are going to happen in the meeting.

Upon reaching the meeting room everyone stood up as a sign to show respect .It has been almost 3 hours and he remained on his place without uttering a word playing with a pen looking uninterested in everything around but everyone knows that he can observe things without even looking at them.

The ringing of his phone broke his trace which he forgot to put on a silent mode everybody looked towards him with curious eyes but he just glared at them in return.

looking towards the phone he saw an international number flashing on it making him furrow.

"hello "he said in a cold tone but in return what he heard from the other side made him freeze.

"hum ya meeting reschedule karain ga "he said looking towards Anees who was staring at him with a questionable look.

(we are going to reschedule this meeting)

"Main aj raat New Zealand ja raha hun"he said exiting the meeting room.

(I am going to New Zealand tonight)

"kyun"Anees said furrowing at the piece of information that he got.

(why)

"Meri koi khas cheez hai wahan"he said, closing his eyes.

(something important is their that belongs to me)

●●●●

After an exhausting flight of 17 hours he directly went towards his destination without even taking a break for himself.

"How much time it is going to take in everything "he said to the man who was standing in front of him.

"2 or 3 days.."he started saying but got cut off by him.

"make it as quick as possible I don't have time "he said in his cold tone making the man in front of him nod .

"umm......can I meet her "he said nervously .

"This way sir "the man said, showing him the way where she was present .

opening the door he saw a girl lying on the side of a bed with a picture clutching close to her heart. Moving towards her with slow steps and a thumping heart he stopped just in front of her , her small face was covered with dried tears and it was doing something to his heart. It was making him regret something for the first time in his life.

tracing his fingers gently on her face his own tear got dropped on her face making her awake.

"Who are you "she said in a small voice which was barely audible to him.

"I........"he stopped in the middle and looked towards her like he was questioning his own existence.

without saying anything further she took the chocolate pack from under her pillow and forwarded it to him making him confused.

"It's my birthday............"she said looking directly into his eyes.

"and I am alone "she completed her sentence making him freeze. It was his fault.

●●●●

Short chapter but anyway tell be that so far you are liking it or not

till than

Allah Hafiz

love

pearlyouna💙