🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

She giggled lightly when a makeup brush got in contact with  her cheek.

"hilna band karo"Esha said, making her still on her spot.

(stop moving around)

"aur kitna time laga ga"she said whining lightly not liking to sit on the same spot for more than 5 min.

(how much more time you are going to take)

"Ho gya "Esha gave the final touch to her makeup ,looking at her while smiling lightly.

(it's done)

"Thank you so much agar aj wo maan gya na tu hum dono party karain ga"Maira said hugging her tightly making her still while her eyes shined with tears.

(thank you so much and if he said yes today we will do a party ok)

"ok ab jao jaldi"she said, pushing her outside.

(ok fine now go)

"tumhara liya tu main jaan bhi de sakti hon"she said wiping her tears while looking at her fading figure.

(I can give my life for you)

🖤🖤🖤

"ajeeb admi hai mujha yahan bula kar pata nahi kahan chala gaya aisa koi karta hai"she said grumpily while looking here and there in confusion why he is not here .

(he is a strange man after inviting me here he is nowhere in sight)

she sighed loudly and turned back to go back but collided with someone making her eyes wide open. Looking deeply into his pitch black eyes she felt something different in her heart. Just then the whole venue got lit up with different lights making her look around in adoration.

he got on his knees still holding her hand in his.

"mujha pata nahi kya kahna chahiya is waqt magar tum mera sab kuch banti ja rahi ho tumha na dekhon tu mujha aisa lagta hai jaisa main mar jao ga ...."he stop in the middle but again started while looking into her eyes.

(I don't know what to say on time like this but you are becoming my everything it's like my life is depending on you)

"mujha apni zindagi ka har lamha ab sirf tumhara sath guzarna hai kya tum mujh sa shadi karo gi"he said with a hope in his eyes to get a positive response.

(I want to spend my whole life with you will you marry me)

"mujhe....mujhe khana banana nahi aata"she blurted out in nervousness and he laughed loudly at her cuteness.

(I...I don't know how to cook)

"aap mujh pa hass raha hain"she started crying making him shake his while wiping her tears.