♠️♠️

💫💫💫💫💫

💫💫💫💫💫

He gulped harshly trying to stabilize his loud beating heart.

He was ......scared for the first time in his life Amaan Sohail Rajpoot was scared of something.......her scared voice for help was still echoing in his mind.....

Ringing of his phone broke his track, sighing loudly he took the call ....

"Kahan ho Amaan call kyu nahi utha raha"the worried voice of his twin fell in his ears making him gulp.

(where are you Amaan why are you not picking up call)

He didn't said anything scared that he will get to know how scared he was......

"Amaan kya hua"he again asked like he was aware about the condition of his brother.......they can feel the strong bond between each other despite being miles away..

(Amaan what happen)

"Pari mil gai tera bahi ko Zaan"he said, breathing deeply, closing his eyes while tears left from them.

(your brother found a fairy Zaan)

"Pari mil gai..."he again whispered like he was trying to console his heart.

(I found the fairy...)

"Kya...kaisa.....matlab kya tu sach kah raha hai aisa mumkin bhi hai"he said in disbelief...

(what..how...I mean is it true how is it even possible)

"Mere khwabo ki Pari meri bahon mein thi Zaan"he cried remembering her petite body lying lifeless in his arms.

(the fairy from my dreams was in my arm Zaan)

"Main jis ko roz apna khwab main dekhta tha aj wo meri samna thi laal rang main lipti hui bilkul hoor lag rahi thi"he smiled remembering her face.

(the girl I see in dreams daily was in front of me ,wrapped in red she was looking like a maiden)

"Par Zaan wo thek nahi hai kisi na meri jaan ko nuksan pohanchaya hai "he said gulping down.

(but Zaan she is not alright someone tried to harm my love)

"Tu kahan par hai Maan"he asked, sensing the condition of his brother.

(where are you Maan)

"Wo car ka samna khon main lipti agai....."he said, not answering the question his brother asked.

(she came in front of my car wrapped in her own blood...)

"Main araha hun mera wait karo ok Maan meri baat sun raha ho na"he said hoping for an answer but......

(I am coming wait for me ok Maan are you listening)