Space Mission

As an elderly Peggy was wheeled in the rocket room of the Avengers Compound, everyone was busy getting Kelly, Louna, Anya, and Mary ready to go to space.

"Aunt Peggy?" Tony frowns, "Uncle Dan? You are not supposed to be here."

Peggy stood up, "Anthony, settle down. I'm here for the girls; where are they?"

As if on cue Louna walks out with Kelly and Mary:

Anya runs in, making Tony rolls his eyes. "You're late!" Tony scolded.

Anya smirks, "Excuse me, Uncle Tony. A queen is never late; everyone else is simply early."

Natasha took her daughter aside, "Honestly, I don't know why you want to... You're still young; have a lot to live for. Marriage, you haven't even married..."

Anya smiles taking both her mother's hands and revealing a gold band on her finger, "I am already married, mom." Anya, then, walks back to her friends.

"You sure this will work?" Kelly asked Louna.

"Odin, I hope so..." Louna sighs.

Mary's face fell, "What?! But you said..."

"I said, it might work." Louna finished.

"Let's go..." Anya chuckled, as they climbed on the rocket.

It took them a whole week to arrive at the planet Thanos was vacationing on.

"I've waited years- almost two decades- for this moment." Thanos sat on a tree trunk, sharpening his knife. "The daughter of the Soldier and the Spy, daughters of the Billionaire, and the niece of the God of Thunder, here to save their wimpy little humans... when they could join me..."

Louna couldn't stand him, she swung her hand summoning a blade and hacking off Thanos's head... much like what her uncle did.

"Wow." Anya wiped the blood off her face, as the carcass disintegrated into a lavender slime.

"A gift from Aunt Hela." Louna smiles.

"Is he..." Mary gulped.

"dead?" Kelly guessed, "No, its something so much worse..."

Anya understood, as she called everyone in the rocket.

As the rocket took off, the planet began to explode. Anya closed her eyes, as the heat entered the rocket.

They were prepared to die.

A bright light was seen on the distance and a hand pulled all four women out of the burning rocket, as the flames engulfed it.