Princess

"Ma!" a little girl with dark skin and brown eyes called.

"What is it, sweetie?" the mother asked.

The girl ran towards Peggy and Daniel. "Popop." the girl smiled at Daniel.

Daniel scooped up the girl, "Where's your mom, Lizzie?"

"Inside…" the girl pointed.

A woman with raven hair, brown eyes, and pale skin, opened the door and gasped as soon as she saw Anya. "Your Princess?"

Anya looked at the woman, "Excuse me?"

Peggy chuckled, "This is Daniella, our older daughter."

Anya looked at the woman, she was in her 60s maybe 70s but Anya was sure this woman was the little girl, the daughter of Daniel and Peggy in the 50s. Anya chuckled, "Princess Daniella?"

The woman smiled, it is Daniella.  "Come inside, please."

As everyone looked shocked, Mary grabs Anya's hand. "She's the…" Mary's voice fades.

Anya nods slightly, "Yes."

"My God!" Mary whispers as she let's go and walks inside.

Daniella introduced her son a young man in his 30s that looks a lot like Lizzie. "This is Jack, my son."

"Finally, I get to meet the princess gran and mom has been talking about…" he puts down the stethoscope and shakes Anya's hand, "I must say their stories didn't do justice to your beauty."

"A pick up line, really?" Anya scoffs.

Jack smirks, "Depends… is it working?"

Anya raised her right eyebrow, as Daniel sighs, "Son, this princess can slay a dragon, do you really think she'll swoon for you?"

Jack looks at his grandpa, "Couldn't hurt to try."

Peggy rolled her eyes, "Where's Jane?"

Jack smirks, "My sister is in the kitchen, gran."

A brunette, blue eyed woman in her late 20s excited the kitchen, "Hey gran, popop." She opens her arms to take Lizzie in her arms. Lizzie jumped into her mother's arms. Jane looked at the guests, "You must be Mary?"

"Why yes, I am." Mary smiles.

Jane looks at Mary, then smiles at Anya, "Your Princess's friend?"

Anya and Mary both frowned. Mary and Anya shared a glance. Mary whines, "Seriously?! I'm known as?!"

Anya shrugs, angrily, "Why the fudge am I known as 'Princess'?!"

"Ima take a wild guess…" Louna pointed at Peggy.

"No…" Kelly sarcastically sighs, "Really?"

"I called you, 'The Woman Who Lives in a Fairytale'," Peggy defends, "they made the conclusion…"

Anya sighs, "I'm going down to the beach…"

"Need a ride?" Jack asked with wink.

Anya shook her head, "Nah! I can manage."

"Oh Baldy…" Louna giggles, "need company?"

"Sure," Anya smirks, "おばあちゃん."

Both Louna and Mary's eyes widened in shock. "H—how do you know that?" Mary stutters.

Kelly slung her arm around Anya's shoulders, "Next time, you might not want to study Japanese with someone who can and will use Japanese against you…"

Anya grins, "That's right,  Abuelita."

Kelly retracts her arm, "Looks like I need to, as well, бабушка…"

Anya looks at Kelly, "I'm 6 months and 6 days younger than you, sweetie."

Lila whispers, "And yet she's in charge…"

Anya grins, "Life's unfair, ain't it… well, I'm going down to the beach…"

"I have an idea." Peggy sighs, "Since, I really need to talk to Anya, why don't we all go to the beach?"

"Awesome…" Anya sighs.

"I should go call my girlfriend…" Mary stated.