Not Again...

Anya pushed herself up, as she hears Lila, Louna, Nathan, Kelly, and Mary running towards her.

"You okay?" Louna asked worried and confused.

"Yeah." Anya replies just as curious as her friend.

"Let's go…" Lila sighs.

"Where are we?" Nathan asked, as they see a lot of classic cars that looks brand new.

Anya sighs, she was still confused, she fell down 10 stories high and survived.

Some establishment with the sign L&L Automat on top of the door. Anya followed her instinct and walked in.  It was a diner of some kind, with no customers but one lady, that looked strangely familiar sitting on the counter.

And it dawned on all of them that they were transported through time. As they sat down on the bar, "Hello," the waitress bubbly greeted, "what would it be?"

Anya smiled, "Just coffee, please… Angie…"

After taking the group's order, Angie moved to refill the woman's cup at the booth and to chat.

"Well, English," the waitress smiled, "I'll see you when you get back."

The other woman sighs and with a British accent said, "I won't be in California for too long."

Anya sighs in realization, as her cousins look at her curiously. Peggy!

As soon as they were done with their coffees, Mary placed 3 hundred dollar bills on the counter and a note, "Good luck on your audition!" and they left for the SSR office.

In the office, Peggy was arguing with a blonde man who seemed to be in charge.

He looked at Anya, "Well, well, well, what is a beautiful woman doing here?"

Anya appalled by his comment, "Chief Thompson, I assume…"

The man nodded, shocked at Anya's dismissive attitude.

"We are the agents from SSR Alaska…" Anya continued.

"Alaska, huh?" Thompson raised one eyebrow.

"According to Mr. President Truman," Louna interrupts, "we should report here, you should give him…"

Thompson quickly entered his office and picked up the phone, as Louna began to work her magic on the president, miles away at the other end of the phone line. As soon as Thompson hung up the phone, he frowned, "Carter, take these agents with you."

Peggy frowns, "How many of you have ever held a gun?"

Anya smiles, "Held or shot a moving target with only a star to illuminate the surrounding?" Anya sighs, "Agent Nancy Richardson, pleasure to meet you, Agent Carter. These are my associates and cousins…"

Mary smiles, "Marie Wichester."

Kelly grins, "Elena."

Louna smirked, "Wendy Darling…"

"Lauren," Lila nods, "and my brother, Dylan Richardson."

Nathan nodded, "Nice to meet ya."