Interview

Anya walks up to unlock her apartment door, when her phone started ringing; she placed her grocery bag on her kitchen counter. "Anya, speaking." She begun to put the groceries away. "Be there in five just putting my groceries away."

As she got to the lobby, Happy was there. "Let's go, where's Louna?"

Louna walks out the elevator, "Let's go…"

15 minutes later, they finally arrived at the compound. Tony looks up from his phone, "You're late."

"A queen is never late," Louna sighs, "everyone else is simply early."

Anya couldn't hold back the laughter, "Princess Diaries 2: Royal Wedding?"

Tony scratches his head in confusion.

"Tony had the girls arrived, yet?" Pepper asked.

"Aunt Pepper." Anya walked in with Louna, "Hey. Traffic."

"Are they here yet?" Louna asked.

"Yeah, inside…" Pepper nodded, "Oh and you, two, might wanna hurry, Sam's doing hand puppets to entertain the people."

Anya and Louna went inside and stood by the doorway, behind the camera. Louna sighs and exchanges looks with Anya and nods.

"Hi there!" Louna cheerily greeted.

"I just got out of my work." Anya admitted.

"Hi Sussy Dela Fuentes," the interviewer shook both Anya and Louna's hands before sitting down, "please."

Anya sat between Kelly and Louna. "Okay…"

"For about a decade now, Ms. Rogers; you have been the leader." Dela Fuentes inquires, "How do you manage being a leader of this team and being one of the hundreds or thousands of employees?"

Anya cleared her throat, "Well, technically I've only been the leader for four years…"

"Debatable…" Mary rolls her eyes.

"Ms. Stark, care to explain?" Dela Fuentes asked.

"Alright," Mary smiles, "as children we would play together, she was always the leader. Kelly and I would follow her to dangerous situations."

Anya scoffs, "Not true."

"Anya," Kelly interjects, "might be the craziest person, but she is the one person who would drop everything and anything if any of us needed help."

"She's the most dependable one." Louna admitted.

"And therefore, our leader." Mary smiles.

"Ms. Stark," Dela Fuentes looks at Kelly, "my sources tell me that you've had problems, anything you wanna resolve?"

Kelly clears her throat, "I have had problems in the past, yes. And I've resolved them by following Louna's advice, take it one step at a time and never give up."

"Okay," Dela Fuentes looked bored, "Ms. Lokidottir, you have a cozy life, but how did the fact that your father was the sole entity to blame for New York all those years ago, effect your relationship with the Bartons? Seeing that your father had put Hawkeye under mind control."

Lila smiles, "We bare no ill will against neither Louna, who has absolutely nothing to do with it, nor her father, Loki."

Louna nodded, "They gave me a chance to be good even if my father did terrible stuff to them."

"Second chances." Nathan interjects, "We gave it to her and Loki."

"If we hadn't," Cooper sighs, "where would we be?"

Everyone looks at Anya. Anya pulls her hair back in a ponytail, "I try not to dwell in the past, it distracts from the present and the future."