Intro Lunch

Greg finally arrived at the restaurant where he told Anya and her family to meet him.

"Still got it, Ms. America." Greg teases in his Romanian accent.

Anya looks up, "So how've you been?"

"Great." Greg sat down.

"Guys, this is my friend, Gregour Varcolac." Anya introduced him, "My mom, Natasha Rogers— aka The Black Widow, dad, Steve Rogers— Captain America, Uncle Tony Stark— Ironman,  Aunt Pepper Stark— Rescue, Uncle Bruce Banner— the Hulk, Aunt Betty Banner, Uncle Clint Barton— Hawkeye, Aunt Laura Barton, Uncle Thor, Aunt Wanda Maximoff— Scarlett Witch, Uncle Vision, Loki, Uncle Bucky— Winter Soldier, Aunt Hope Van Dyne— the Wasp, Uncle Scott— Ant Man, Uncle Sam— Falcon, Aunt Maria Hill, Aunt Yelena Belova, May Parker, and my cousins, Peter — aka Spiderman, Michelle, his wife, Kelly, Mary,  Morgan, Sophia, Cooper, Elizabeth, Nathaniel, Louna, Jaime and, Cassandra, my 'grandparents' Nick Fury, Melina Vostokoff, and Alexie Shostakov."

"Hi everyone, nice to meet you all." Greg sat down.

"How'd you two meet?" Tony asked, "Don't spare any dirty details…"

Anya clears her throat, "It's just your average everyday cliché girl saves boy from a disastrous date."

"It wasn't that disastrous…" Greg sighs.

"Please!" Anya smiles, "If I didn't walked by with the chocolate fudged sundae with cherry on top, that girl would have slapped you."

"That is very true." Greg nods.

"Imma need you to explain that." Natasha looks at Anya.

"So Greg was on a date with a girl at the bar and I could tell that she was about to slap him, so I turned to one of my regulars and asked him if I could tell the girl that the sundae was from him, at my expense of course. And well, that's what happened…"

"We got to talking, " Greg explains, "and I told her about my grandparents forcing me to go on a date with the girl even though I came out to them… and Anya offered to tutor me with my English. The foreign exchanged student was being tutored by Captain America's daughte…"

"Well, he didn't know who I was at first…" Anya stated.

Greg chuckles, "Yeah, you look really familiar, did I meet you before? What's your name?"

Anya smiles, "Anya, Anya Rogers." Anya turns to her companions, "Still didn't clicked, it took him a month at the job fair to finally figure out who my parents are…"

"I was pretty stupid." Greg admitted, "But in my defense, the way she acted and dressed you wouldn't know that she was celebrities daughter. You would rock messy bun sweats 24/7."