Pizza Proposal

Anya was over the moon her relationship with Jack was going well. Tonight, Jack was coming to New York to see her. Of course, Anya knew about the hacking, she orchestrated it without anyone knowing.

"So when did you start?"  Mary asked pulling Anya back to reality.

"Eight months ago." Anya replied nonchalantly.

"Eight months, who else knows?" Natasha glaring at Bruce.

"I didn't know, honest." Bruce defended.

"He didn't know, if I was in trouble," Anya sighs, "I'd tell him. But I wasn't, for the first time in my life I was actually happy."

"Hey," someone called out knocking, it was Jack, "anyone ordered a pizza?"

Anya opens the door, "Hey."

"Hi babe." Jack picked her up and handed her the pizza, putting her back on her feet.

Anya opens the box and there written in marinara sauce were the letters:

Will you marry me?

Anya looks down at Jack who bended in one knee holding out a ring.

Jack smiles up at her, "I know we only just started dating eight months ago, but ever since our first meeting I knew we were meant to be. We might not know what the future has in store for us, but I do know that I want you to be the one by my side."

"Yes." Anya nods.

"Yes?" Jack questioned.

"Yes, I'll marry you;" Anya jumps into his arms, "yes."

"Cheesy," Morgan sighs, "literally cheesy."