Suspicious

"Good morning girls." Pepper greeted as Kelly and Mary walked in the dining area.

Kelly and Mary sat down, "Nothing." they say in unison.

"Uhuh…" Rhodes nods, "what are you, two, hiding?"

"Nothing, Uncle…" Kelly sighs, as Anya and Louna walk in with Lila.

"C'mon Anya!" Lila begged, "Just tell us!"

Nathan and Cooper followed, "Louna?!"

Louna and Anya said nothing and just pulled up a seat at Kelly and Mary's table.

"Anya, honey? Louna, dear?" Pepper asked as Scott, Hope, Cassie, and Hope's parents walked in with the rest of the avengers. "What secret are you, four, hiding?"

Mary looked at Cassie apologetically, before opening her mouth.

"I have a boyfriend!" Anya blurted out.

Everyone's eyes grew wide, Cassie's especially and her jaw dropped, as well. She took Anya's hand and embraced her, "Thank you." Cassie turns to face everyone, "A week ago, I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive; Mary, Anya, Louna, and Kelly figured it out and I made them promise not to tell… There that's the secret. I'm sorry, truly I am." Cassie took Kelly and Mary's hands, "It wasn't fair for me to ask you to keep my secret…"

Louna smiles, "It's fine."

Steve watched Anya, "You have a boyfriend?"

Anya looks at her dad, as everyone stared in amusement. Anya smiles, "It's nothing serious… we've only started officially dating for five months…"

"So you've been dating and haven't introduced us!" Natasha looked shocked absolutely stunned. "And five months, still not serious; Anya!"

"Okay," Tony nodded, "first thing's first, what's his name?"

Anya breathed, "AJ, Aaron Morales Jr.…"

Peter began to type, "Is he Puerto Rican?"

Kelly shook her head, "More like Dominican."