2006

"I am Iron Man..." was all Mary heard before opening her eyes, she looks around to see where the hell she was. Mary was shocked by what she saw, she and the others were in the Malibu home of Tony Stark. As Mary got up, she heard a voice that sounded so familiar that she walked towards the wall and saw Natasha serving Tony a glass of scotch.

Mary's eyes widens as did Anya's, it was one thing to see Steve making out with Peggy, but this- Anya had no idea about- it hurt more...

Anya looks away, Louna saw this and looks at Kelly. Kelly pointed at the front door, the way out. The four slipped out into the Malibu streets.

It was a cold night and downstairs was the party, the girls really didn't feel like partying. Anya then saw a red light from across the street. "Follow my lead..." she sighs, and as soon as they came to the building.

None other than Nick Fury, Phil Coulsen, and Maria Hill was at the top of the building, they were feeding Natasha intel about Tony and Pepper.

Anya shook her head, "God!"

"Romanoff!" Nick called out, "What are you doing here?!"

Anya looks at Nick who was looking straight at her, So much for incognito. Anya walked closer but stayed in the shadows. "Well?" Nick impatient, "Are you gonna explain?"

Anya, then hears the loud banging of the door and Natasha yells, "WHO. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU?!"

Anya contemplated her response, weighing her options and decided to tell the truth, "You told me, that truth hurts but it will set you free..." Anya walks closer to her mother, "So truth? I'm Anya... your daughter."

Natasha looked at her suspicious, "Th- this is impossible! You you can't be my daughter."

Anya took her hair off her face, "Come on, mom, please. You have to believe me, I'm in trouble."

Natasha didn't know why but she believed her, "What do you need?"

Anya breathed, "My cousins..."

"Cousins?" Natasha asked.

Anya realized her mistake and quickly said, "Long story, anyways, we got transported back in time... and we really need to get back to our time..."

"How can I be sure your telling the truth?"

Anya sighs, "You won't I can't say anything else about the future but this is a hail Mary- we really need to go back in to the future, plus what do you have to loose?"

"Okay... so where are this cousins of yours?"

"Ladies?" Anya calls.

As Louna, Kelly, and Mary revealed themselves. Natasha looks at Mary, "You look like Ms. Potts... are you..."

Before Mary could answer, Anya quickly sighs, "They're related... yes."

Fury was shocked to see the four women working like they knew the lab, "These four are geniuses."

"We learned from the best..." Mary muttered under her breath, as she studied the machine's circuits, "Oh there we go..." she used the rubber pliers to grab the red wire and moved it over the blue one and turned it on. "Ready to go... Kells!"

Kelly concentrated on the beaker she mixed two chemicals in, "Are the calculations correct?"

"Um... divide two?" Louna called out to Anya.

Anya rolled her eyes, "I am clearly the most useless person when it comes to science... or math. I'm more creative and detail oriented..."

Natasha looks curiously at Anya, "Who's your father?"

Anya divided by two and looked at Natasha, "I'm not answering that... 3.141592653593."

"Huh?" Mary pointed to the screen, which only has enough room to fit one digit. "Can we shorten that?"

Natasha looks over Anya's shoulders. Anya shakes her head, "Pi!"

"How did you know that it was pi?" Natasha asked.

Anya looks at the page, "Uh... photographic memory."

Natasha sighs, "So how did you get sent back?"

"My fault." Anya sighs, "Let's just leave it at that."

"Sir, I'm gonna ask you to please exit the donut..." Nick Fury called out to Tony Stark, who was at the moment lying inside the gigantic donut sign of Randy's Donut Place.

Once inside, Kelly and Mary sat side by side in the booth as Louna and Anya sat facing them.

"Is it just me or is he making googly eyes at us?" Anya asked.

Mary shivered, "Gross."

"Agent Romanoff will remain undercover in Stark Industry..." Fury sighs, "and you know, Agent Coulsen..."

"Yeah, sure..." Tony stood up and walked over the girls booth, looking at Mary, "You look familiar... and you look like Romanoff over there..."

Kelly held her breath, "I can't watch this... we need to tell him..."

Anya looked at Tony who was confused, "Fine, tell him; explain it to him..."

Natasha and Fury both followed Tony. "Is he..." Natasha pointed to Tony.

Louna chuckles, as Anya turned red, "No... hell no!"

Kelly smirks, "You do realize that if things progressed he'd be..."

"And Mary won't be here!" Anya exasperated.

"We are from the future, dad." Mary sighs then laughs.

"Oh that was cute..." Tony laughs uncomfortably, "No, really who are you four? You work for SHIELD?"

"Well... sorta..." Louna shrugs, "but not really."

Then the flash of light again and Anya again lost consciousness.