Game Night

"People!" Tony called out, "Game Night!"

As everyone groaned in annoyance, Anya looked at the box Tony waved in the air. "Oh God!" Anya stood up, "I'll go make the drinks."

"Why?" Steve questioned.

"Cause there is no way in hell," Anya sighs, "I am playing this game with you people sober." She moves into the bar and starts making a very strong concoction that consist of Vodka, Rum, Sake, Tequila, Milk, and a drop of Asgardian Freedom Meed.

"Whoa!" Louna gasped, "You really trying to get them drunk!"

"Just enough not to get me into trouble…" Anya took out a thermos.

"And that?" Louna points at the glass with the concoction that was just made.

"Oh this." Anya smiled, "This is for me, to enjoy.  Let's go…"

As soon as Anya and Louna came in the main building's dining area, everyone was sitted around the long dark wooden table that sitted all 23 people with Steve at the head. Anya took her sit in the Steve's right, as Louna sat in the middle of Thor and Anya. They served everyone's drinks.

"What's in this?" Tony questioned.

Anya looks at him, "Vodka… and Basi…"

"What the hell is Basi?!" Bruce asked.

"A Filipino alcoholic…" Kelly sighs and rolls her eyes.

Natasha eyed Anya's drink, "And that?"

"Vodka…" Anya plainly said.

"Riiight…" Natasha rolled her eyes, "What is that?"

"Vodka." Anya repeated. "Louna?"

"Yes?" Louna faced Anya.

"What are the contents of my beverage?"

"50% Vodka, 5% tequila, 20% sake, 23% rum, 1.5%  milk, and .5% Asgardian Freedom Meed." Louna listed.

"Why do you get that fancy drink, and we get this cheap one?!" Clint whined.

"Cheap?!" Anya shocked, "Basi ain't cheap, it was imported from the Philippines; I highly doubt that's it would be considered cheap."

"Are we gonna play?" Mary asked.

"Who goes first?" Anya replied. As she realized, Anya breathed out, "Oh lord! Fine; card, please." Tony hands her a black card Anya rolls her eyes and reads it, "I'm so blank that I will blank…" "two cards." As everyone put their two cards in for Anya to read, Anya clears her throat, "Oh I'm so 'tired' that I will '2 whales fucking'? Okay? Next…" Anya pulls out another two cards, "I'm so 'in love' that I will 'geese'!" Anya chuckles, "Okay; 'batman' and 'let it go', 'smurf' and 'blue', 'sick' and 'cherry bomb', 'teen angst' and 'nuts'…" *There's a lot of cards and I really don't wanna think anymore*

A few people took turns reading, and almost everyone was drunk… that is except Anya, the Barton siblings, Cassie, the Stark siblings,  Louna, Jaime, and Sophia.

Natasha chuckles, "I just bought a spider, I'll name it…" everyone threw their cards in front of Natasha, "Okay, we have 'Charlotte', 'Aragon', 'Webber', 'Peter', 'Eight', 'Arachne', 'Spooky', 'Harry Legs', 'Ron Weasley', 'Spinderella', 'Woven', 'Silky', 'Dorris', 'Itsy Bitsy', 'Browny', 'Fang', 'Mrs. Robinson', 'Cuddles', 'Scream', 'Ouch', 'Miriam Webster', 'Spin'. And last but not least, 'my Mother'?" Natasha eyed Anya, "You put this down, didn't you?"

Anya smiles, "Yes, I did."

Natasha put the black card in between her two fingers and smiled.

Anya takes the card, "That makes five; I won!"