Courting

"This man wants to talk to Kelly." Happy gripped Elias's forearm tightly that it started to bruise.

Tony steps to look at Elias, "And you are..."

"Elias Divinagracia, sir." Elias shook Tony's hand.

"Mr. Stark, sir," Elias rambled, "I... uh..."

Tony frowns, "You like my daughter?"

"Yes, sir, very much." Elias looks at Kelly.

Pepper smacks Tony playfully, "Stop torturing the boy, Tony." Pepper looks at Elias, "Have her home by 11, no later..."

Elias gulps and Kelly shakes her head, "We need to talk."

Anya nods, "We'll be in the kitchen... call if you need anything." Anya taps Pepper's shoulder, "Auntie, let's go..."

Pepper nods and follows everyone to the kitchen. Peter and his two younger sisters had their ears pressed against the door listening to Kelly and Elias's conversation.

Anya shook her head, "What's wrong with you, people?! Your sister wants to talk in private with someone and your listening in."

"Psssh!" Peter hushed Anya, "We're eavesdropping."

"I can see that." Anya nodded and took out a water bottle from the fridge. "But would you want her to eavesdrop on your conversation? Come on, Pete, do the right thing here." When nothing happened, Anya placed the bottle on the counter and walked towards the door, leaning against it, "Well?"

Peter looked at her.

Anya silently glared at Peter and whispered, "Moved." As Anya batted her eyes at him, Peter backed away pulling his sisters with him.

Tony looked at his children, "How?"

Lila chuckles, "Anya has this glare that can penetrate anyone's soul and set it ablaze."

"I remember the time," Louna started, "the time she used that glare on the man in the mall."

Meanwhile, Kelly and Elias sat on the sofa.

Kelly sighs, "What are you doing here?"

"I want another chance, Kelly." Elias replied.

"Elias," Kelly stood up, "we were kids..."

"Exactly," Elias sighs, "now, were adults and I still love you. Don't you get it, you were and still are the best thing that happened to me? Kelly, please..." Elias was on his knees begging.

Kelly walks into the kitchen tears in her eyes.