LAX

Morgan walks out of the plane:

Driving down sunset on a Saturday night
It's getting kinda crazy under the lights
But we don't care, we're passing the time
Watching those L.A. boyz roll by

Sophia responds:

In their drop tops, Harleys, Escalades too
A hundred different flavors to vary your view
There's one for me and there's one for you
Watching them L.A. boyz roll through

Together:

Looking so hot down in Hollywood
You know they got, got the goods
So let's give it up for those L.A. boyz
Riding the waves up in Malibu
They really get, get to you
So let's give it up for those L.A. boyz
Give it up, give it up
You don't have no choice
Give it up, give it up
For the L.A. boyz

Tony draped his arms around the two teenage girls, "Remember girls, you can't date unless Anya does."

A young man walks up to Anya and hands her a piece of paper. "Call me." the man flashed a smile, before walking away.

Natasha snatched the paper out of Anya's hands, "I'll take that…" she proceeds to rip it and throws it to the trashcan.

Anya receives another phone number, this time from the copilot of the plane. Anya sighs and hands it to her mother, "Throw it away, please."

An elderly couple at the waiting area with a sign that read, Avengers. Anya smiles and held on to her purse strap, as she ran towards the couple.

"There she is," the woman sitting on the wheelchair smiled at Anya, "how's my favourite American?"

Anya smirks and asks, "How's my favorite Brit?"

The lady frowns, "So I take it, you went back?"

Louna stood beside Anya, "In time? Yes… Hey Peggy."

"Louna." Peggy nodded.

Daniel grabs Anya's luggage, Anya shook her head, "I got it, no worries."

As they walked towards a van, Mary grins as it had a Mickey Mouse sticker.

Anya's smile widens as she saw Mary's face lit up. "Your chariot awaits, your majesty." Peggy teased.