Meet Justina

Cooper nervously entered his parents' farmhouse, "Mom, dad?"

"Over here, son." Clint called he was in the dining room having a beer with the Avengers.

"Oh hey..." Cooper looked at the people around the room in total horror, "Um..." Cooper sighs as he holds a woman's hand, "guys... this is Lt. Justina Carson, my girlfriend."

Justina smiles at the people around the room. Clint looked at his son questionably. "Justina, my love, these are my aunts and uncles; Aunt Pepper, Aunt Betty, Aunt Maria, Aunt Hope, Aunt Wanda, Uncle Tony, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Sam, Uncle Steve, Uncle Bucky, Uncle Scott, Uncle Thor, and Uncle Vision and my cousins; Peter, Cassie, Morgan, Sophie, and Jaime." Cooper walked around the room introducing everyone, "My mom, Laura, sister, Lila, brother, Nathan, and dad, Clint."

"Whoa!" Justina jokes, "Huge family!"

"Oh you have no idea." Cooper chuckles, "the girls aren't even here yet... plus, Aunt May, and Peter's fiancee, Michelle." "By the way, where are they?"

Peter sighs, "You know the girls!"

"They're on their way." Lila looking at her phone, "And according to Louna, Anya's driving... so..."

"Whew!" Cooper smirks, "That girl can't drive..."

"Correction," Sophia stood up, "Anya can drive, she just doesn't slow down."

"Has she ever driven you anywhere?" Nathan asked.

Morgan chuckles terrified, "Hope and pray to God, she never does."

Sophia smiles as she looks at the window, "Speaking of..."

The door opens Anya, May, Kelly, Mary, Louna, and Michelle walks in, Anya was twirling the keys in her fingers with a huge smile on her face.

"How is she?" Cassie asked Anya.

"She's good, considering..." Anya's smile faded into a frown. "How is it going, the case?"

"I don't want to terrify you," Cassie looks at Anya, "but if they don't get married in two years she might not be able to return..."

"What?!" Anya's eyes widens, "What would happen if she stays in Russia?"

"She's considered a traitor," Cassie explained, "she'll be persecuted, as such." Cassie held Anya's shoulders, "I'll do whatever it takes to get her back here, Anya, I promise- neigh- I swear I'll get her back."

Anya closed her eyes as tears roll down her cheeks, Steve hugs her.

Cooper introduced Justina to the rest and they all had dinner, in silence, no one knew what to say.