New Mexico

"Okay turn right…" Louna sighs.

Anya turns right and sighs, "Take the wheel!"

"Wait! What?!" Louna shocked, as Anya got up and went to the restroom.

"How long do you think we have til they realize that…"

"Not that long…" Louna replied, "someone's following us…"

"Shit! Land now." Anya ordered.

"Okay?"

As they landed in an airport, Louna and Anya waited for the other jet to land to find out it was Kelly, alone, following them.

"Fancy seeing you, two, here." Kelly smiled.

"Cut the crap, Kel." Louna sighs, "Why are you really here?"

"I'm here to help." Kelly responded. "Oh and don't worry no one knows I followed you. People are dim."

Anya smirks, "You sure no one followed you?"

Kelly grins, "After I broke the wings and rewired the jetski, you think they have the means to follow us?"

"Alright then…" Louna sets the map on the table, "So what's the plan?"

"Trojan War." Anya replied. "I pretend to surrender and once they let Mary out, we take down Hydra, yes?"

"Okay." Louna smiles.

"Game." Kelly agreed.

As the three headed to Hydra HQ, Anya felt a bit strange and can't seem to shake the feeling off.

They were finally at the gates, two armed guards were in sight, as they approached.

Anya sighs, "I am here to surrender. My name is Anya Stephanie Romanoff Rogers, daughter of Captain America and the Black Widow, leader of the New Avengers, carrier of the original and enhance super soldier serum."

Both guards looked shocked at the proclamation,  but held their guns on Anya's head as they walked her, Louna, and Kelly inside the old, rusty, gray building.

While they were in the elevator, the guard pressed "24". "First, we would like to see Mary." Anya demanded.

The guards stayed silent and came out in the 24th level; it was a long corridor with four doors on either side, and a single door at the end, all of which has the Hydra symbol. The guards ushered them to the door at the end; it has eight chairs on a rug with the Hydra symbol on it.

Anya was made to sit in a chair, as Louna and Kelly were sitted on either side of her. A man approached and sat down in front of Anya.

He was in his 40s, bald, stormy gray eyes,  suspiciously friendly smile, as he sat down. "Ms. Rogers, my name is Raphael Shimdt. Can I offer you a drink?"

Anya stayed silent as she watched the man moved towards the mini bar and pour himself a glass of scotch.

"Where the fuck is Mary Stark?" Anya asked in a calm voice.

Raphael dismissed the guards and went back to his seat, "She should be arriving shortly. First, I'd like to know how  Natasha Romanoff handled it, when you, her only daughter, told her your plan of saving your friend by giving yourself up?"

Anya looks down at the floor.

"Oh!" Raphael gasped, "She doesn't know, does she? You would be a valuable asset, Ms. Rogers!" he smiled in glee.

"Where is Mary?!" Kelly demanded.

"I'm the one you wanted." Anya stated, "Let Mary go…"

"Sure." Raphael smiled, as Mary was carried inside the room by one of the guards.

Mary was unconscious.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Louna yelled.