Begged

"We came to see our aunt for the last time…" Mary states to the guards.

As Lila, her brothers, Kelly, her siblings, Louna, and Anya went in the room with chainlink fence surrounding it. In the sea of  Russian nationals was Natasha sitting on a table, as soon as she sees Anya, Natasha stood up.

Anya took in everything from the sites, sounds, smells, and feels of the place. "How are you, mother?"

"Been through worse." Natasha sighs, "Come here." Anya sat down beside her mother, "This is just temporary…"

Anya gave a small smile, "This is all my fault…"

"No, it's not." Natasha corrects, "This is not by any means your fault, Anya. You wanted the truth and you went looking for it, you are the strongest, bravest girl I've ever met. I am so proud of you." Natasha hugs her daughter and kissed her head.

Cassandra placed a file on the table, "Okay, you guys, ready for a laugh?"

Anya turns to look at the file.

"The only way Aunt Nat can stay is if she marries… Uncle Steve." Cassandra announced.

"Wait!" Mary exclaimed, "Are you serious?!"

Anya closed her eyes, knowing Mary was about to start.

"Marriage is supposed to be a sacred vow, someone should not rush into it…" Mary exasperated.

"Rush into it?!" Kelly demanded, "Are you serious?! Anya's already 25!"

"So a speedy courthouse wedding?" Steve sighs, "Not exactly the wedding I imagined but it will do. When are you being sent back, anyways?"

Natasha frowns, "In two hours…"

As the guards wisk Natasha away, Anya felt miserable.

"Don't worry," Cassandra reassures, "we'll get her back."

Oddly enough, it made Anya hopeful.