Mythology

"Cut off one head two more shall take its place…" Raphael coughed out, "Hail Hydra!"

Mary pulled out her sword from his chest, "We'll see about that." Mary, then,takes the microphone connected to the PA system. "This is Mary Stark! I've planted smoke bombs in every corner of every floor of this building, you've got five minutes to get out… of this building!" She pressed off and turned to Anya, "Call the feds."

"Already done." Anya smiled, "Let's go?"

Kelly threw a grappling hook out the window and tied the end of it at the seat she sat on. "Ready."

Mary jumped first and made it down safely, then Kelly, followed by Louna, and finally, Anya who took Raphael's body and gave it to the feds, who were waiting and cuffing everyone else.

"Ms. Rogers?" an agent called, "phone for you, ma'am."

Anya takes the phone and immediately put it far from her ear, "Mom, I'm fine … everyone's fine."

"Young lady, you get back here, this minute!" Natasha yelled at the top of her lungs, making Anya winced and everyone else snicker.

Anya sighs, "Give us an hour…"

"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place…" the Hydra agents recited; then Boom! the building was engulfed in flames.

Mary looks at the direction, "Except when the severed head is engulfed in flames."

Anya's head snapped as she ended the call, "Move out! My mother's mad at me…"