Flowers

As the Starks pulled up into the compound, Kelly jumped out of the car and began running towards her quarters.

As she entered, Kelly was greeted by a petals of red and white roses that made a path towards the backdoor. Out of curiosity Kelly followed it and there standing three feet from her was… Elias with a single yellow orchid in hand.

Elias smiles, "Kelly, I'm so sorry." handing her the orchid.

Kelly accepted the flower, "No. You left during my lowest point. My world came crumbling down, and where the hell were you?! You weren't at my side, when I needed you most." Anger and pain evident in her voice as her warm tears began to stain her cheeks, "I'm all better now. Look our relationship wasn't toxic it was just a whirlwind romance that was bound to end… we can be friends…"

"No!" Elias yelled, "Don't you get it, Kelly, I love you being just friends with you would kill me…" Elias walked out and left.

Kelly was crushed, as she went outside to her family.

As the night came, Anya was talking to Fury about a mission; as Kelly sat alone on the table downing margarita. "Will you excuse me for a moment, grandpa?" Not waiting for a reply, Anya walks towards Kelly's table, "Mind if I sit?"

Kelly looks up her eyes were bloodshot, she grunted her reply.

Anya sat down and grabbed the margarita from her friend, "How much have you had… It doesn't matter, I'm taking you home…"

"Anya, please…"

"What?!" Anya glared.

"He still loves me…" Kelly chocked out.

"Who?"

"Elias…" Kelly slurred.

"Do you love him?"

"I… I…"

"Yes or no, Kelly."

"Yes!" Kelly got up, "I love him."

"Okay…" Anya brought Kelly a freshly brewed coffee, "Here, at least drink this."

A few moments passed, Kelly was now "sober". "So how did you guys break up?" Anya asked.

"He got up and left," Kelly sighs, "without as much as a warning."

"But you guys didn't actually break up?" Mary questions.

"No, I guess not." Kelly thought about it.

"Alright…" Louna sighs, "Yellow flowers symbolizes hope— maybe Elias wants to have new hope with you?"