Philippines

Anya flew Vidia to Bataan, Philippines and landed on top of an abandoned building, which coinscidently was the Hydra Asian Sector HQ.

Anya tied her hair back in a tight bun and was wearing her workout outfit;

Louna was sporting an emerald green tracksuit with black sneakers and hair in a loose ponytail:

While the rest were in their uniforms; Natasha in her black catsuit, Steve in his Captain America costume, Phil in a suit and tie, Melinda May in her black leather jacket matching it with her leather pants, Melina Vostokoff in a white suit like th...

While the rest were in their uniforms; Natasha in her black catsuit, Steve in his Captain America costume, Phil in a suit and tie, Melinda May in her black leather jacket matching it with her leather pants, Melina Vostokoff in a white suit like the one Natasha wore, Yelena was in her white long sleeve shirt and black vest paired with white patterned leggings, and Alexie in his Red Guardian attire.

Louna smirks, "We need an outfit upgrade."

Anya sighs, "I don't know about you but I am overheating in this!"

"Then take off your sweatshirt!" Natasha glared.

Anya sighs, "I'd rather not."

"Please, tell me you're wearing something underneath that." Natasha turns to look at her daughter's face.

"Of course, I am, mother." Anya looked appalled, "It's just the shirt I'm wearing is well very loud."

"What?" Melinda questioned.

"Tie dye." Anya responded. "Let's go save Kelly and Mary…"

"Shouldn't we wait for backup?" Melina questions in her Russian accent.

Anya smirks and looks over another building, as Peter's web shot beside her foot. Anya smirks, "Almost got me there…"

Peter swung in front of Anya, "Wasn't really aiming for you…"

Anya chuckles, "Right? Anyways, shall we save them?"

"But…" Peter explained.

Anya shook her head.

As everyone begun showing their faces, Anya and Louna smiles. It shocked Phil and Melinda when a woman  about Natasha's age  came out of the shadows along with the others.

"Daisy?" Melinda's jaw dropped.

The woman went over to hug Phil. "Hey boss."

"How are you here?" Phil asked.

"I called backup." Anya smiled.

"Your the backup?" Phil questioned.

Daisy sighs, "Anya and the others repaired the bus, so its the least we can do."

"You fixed the bus? How? When?" Melinda asked.

"I was grounded and well, I had to do something productive for a week." Anya chuckled.

"A week?" Phil asked.

"Yeah." Louna explains, "We installed a hot tub and an aquarium which took about two days so yeah."

Anya looks up and saw a flash of light in the sky, "There's our signal. Everyone move!"

As they invaded the building, taking out the guards. Anya heard Kelly calling for help and Mary  sobbing.