1942

As soon as the man pressed the button, all Anya could see was smoke then it all went black.

Anya groans, as she opened her eyes, ears were ringing; she then felt her hands bound by a tight rope, "What the fuck?" she whispered, as she saw two men in an old timey Nazi uniforms.

They were not talking German though, Italian, Anya realized.

The man with blonde hair noticed Anya awake, he smirked sinisterly and said something in Italian that Anya was sure to be demeaning, he was looking at her with curiosity and hatred in his eyes.

Anya tried to pull her hands out of their bind, she looked at him, "Please, let me go."

He smiles at her and in an thick Italian accent, "Oh an American?! You have a Russian appearance. What's your name, my pretty?"

"Nadia Rushman." Anya spat out.

"And your friends?"

"Marrianete Dupian-Chang." Louna replied.

"Mia De Luca." Mary sighs, "and my sister, Evelyn."

Kelly smiles and tried her best to imitate an Italian accent, "Mia and I were just visiting our grandparents for the holidays and we saw our   two other cousins, Nadia and Marrianete."

"It is true," Mary chimed in, "they are our cousins, Nadia's mother married an American. And Marrianete's Father's half Chinese-half French."

Anya sighs, "I'm tired of this!" Anya kicked the man in between his legs. As he crouched down in pain, Anya grab the car keys and broke free of her binds, as did Louna, Kelly, and Mary. "Let's go?" Anya hit the other man unconscious and they went out the building which turned out to be an old shoe factory.

They saw a Volkswagen Beetle. "It will do." Anya shrugs. As they ran towards the car they saw a few soldiers in American uniforms, Anya stops abruptly when she saw the one leading the mission; her dad, Steve Rogers aka Captain America.

"What are four beautiful dames, doing here?" Anya recognized the other soldier as her Uncle Bucky. "May we give you a ride?"

Anya looks at her cousins, they were all thinking the same thing; they traveled back to the 1940s Berlin, Germany.

As they rode quietly, Mary tried to hide her face in fear that family resemblance would be too much.

Kelly stopped the car at a street with apartments. As they got out, Kelly searched the names on the apartment, "If I'm not mistaking Suzanne Reilly lives here…"

"Who?!"

"Aunt May's elderly great aunt." Kelly explained. "Oh here it is! Apartment 101! Let's go…"

As an elderly woman opened the door marked 101, Kelly smiles, "Aunt Suzanne,"

The woman looked confused, "We're Roberta's granddaughters, sent here to see you."

"Oh come on in, get out off the cold."

Suzanne took care of her guests, fed them, gave them a place to rest… "So Kelly, how's it like in Queens?"

Kelly puts her utensils down, she cleared her throat and says, "It's well… um… New York."

"Alright then." Suzanne opened the door when she heard banging.

The girls all stood up, ready to fight; as the door was pushed open three men wearing military uniforms barged in with guns.

Louna realized what was happening, of course, they had come to arrest Suzanne. Louna held a knife at them, "Get away from her." Louna gritted her teeth.

"Or what?!" the men taunted.

Louna threw the knife and it landed on the man's knee, Louna smirked, "The next one would be lodged in your family jewels!"

Mary nodded, "I'd listen to her, the four of us have great aims."

All three men backed away, and Kelly helped Suzanne.

Anya looks at Louna, "Do it."

Louna came up to the men and touched each of their shoulders, starting with the  "leader". Softly saying, "You will forget about this go to the camp and say mission failed." Louna's eyes glistened.

The soldiers straightened up and went out without any hesitation.

Kelly took Suzanne to the window, "This is gonna sound insane but I need you to trust us…"

Suzanne nodded her head. Mary looks at Kelly, "We need to go, Kells."

Kelly nodded and looked at Suzanne, "Jump!"

Suzanne, didn't know why, but she jumped 4-stories out the window.

Kelly snapped her wrist and web came out and shot to the other building, she swung using it as she shot another web to catch Suzanne.

Mary shook her head grinning, "Show off." She soon took out a grappling shooter and shot it at the same building as her sister and used it as an escape.

Louna looks at Anya, "Ready?"

Anya nodded, as they both jumps off the window, Louna made a bridge out of levitated objects.

"Who are you?" Suzanne asked, when her shock passes.

Before any of them could respond a light… and the four future women lost consciousness.