Chipotle

Anya was getting ready to order, when a man walks up to her. "Is your dad a thief?" he smiles, "Cause he stole two of the brightest stars in the sky and put them in your eyes."

Anya blinked, "My father's Captain America." a smile slowly creeping up on her face, "Try harder…" She walked towards the table, "Watch this." she whispered to Clint.

As Clint looks at the man go up to Kelly, a few minutes later Kelly slaps him then he went to Louna who punched him, and Mary who smiled and kicked him in the balls. "Okay." Clint nodded, "What the hell was that?"

Kelly sat down, "He said, 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'." Kelly shivered in disgust.

"'Are you hiring guards, cause I can guard that ass?' was what he said to me." Louna sat down.

Mary frowned, "I got, 'Are you from Tennessee cause you're the only ten I see.' People are weird."

"You got that right." Lila sighs.

"Let's just eat…" Cassie gestures.

Cooper, who was sitting across Anya, cleared his throat, "12 o'clock."

Anya took a bite out of her carnitas rice bowl, "He watching?"

Nathan nodded, "Mhm."

Anya pulled on her hoodie, as the restaurant door swung open. Kelly looked shocked, as Mary looked in disbelief.

"Don't look now, ex walking in." Pepper teased.

Anya and Louna both turned to look at the door, to their surprise; it was a wheelchair bound Peggy Carter and her niece, Sharon with two men, probably Peggy's sons. Anya's eyes widened as Steve walked towards Peggy and Natasha looks down to her food.

Mary stood up, "I'm gonna go to the restroom."

"Wait for me." Kelly calls out.

"Coming!" Louna stood up before nodging Anya's elbow.

"Huh?" Anya looks up, "Oh yeah."

As the four made their way to the restroom, "You okay?" Lila asked Natasha.

"Are we just gonna ignore Anya, Louna, and the Stark sisters acting weird?" Cassie asked.

"You call it weird," Nathan smirked, "I call it free food." he then snatched Anya's food.

In the restroom, "Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" Kelly looked at them, "Are we responsible for that?!"

Anya sat beside the sink, as Louna leans against the stalls and Mary stood next to her sister.

Kelly splashes water on her face, "We have to fix this…"

"Fix what?" Anya asked as she hops off the table, "What's done is done."

"But Aunt Nat…" Mary defended.

"Has to deal with it… dad still married her, so what difference does it make?"

Louna pushes herself off the stall, "Hate to disagree with you, Anya, but they have a point… Cap and Natasha only got together because Cap thought Peggy was dead. Your whole existence— and I am sorry this will hurt— is because of your dad's broken heart."

Anya frowned, she knew from the start that her parents only got together because Steve thought Peggy was dead. "Mom's jealous… dad's first love is still alive…"

"So what's the plan, Anya?" Louna asked.

"I need to talk to Peggy…" Anya left the restroom.