Mary's Disappearance

Pepper ran into Kelly's quarters, "Have you seen your sister?!"

Kelly was in her PJs holding a cup of tea on the couch, "Is she not in her own quarters?"

"No, I saw this on her desk…" Pepper hands a piece of scratch paper to Kelly.

Kelly read it silently, "Okay, don't panic…"

"What do you mean don't panic?!" Pepper yelled, "The last time this happened you were in hell, your sister…"

"Is not in hell." Kelly sighs, "FRIDAY! Emergency meeting!"

A few moments later, everyone was in the meeting room. "I apologize for waking you guys up," Kelly looks around all the sleepy Avengers around the table, "but Mary's missing! Someone left this note on her desk." she passed the paper around.

As soon as Anya got it, she looks up, "What is that?" she points at a 3D sketch of an insect on the paper, "Is that a centipede?"

Louna looks at the paper, "Yeah, mean something to you?"

Anya looks up, "I thought they disbanded on 2013…"

Maria sighs, "You're not…"

"I don't see any other choice…" Anya responded.

Steve leaned on the table, "Please explain…"

Anya looks at her father and breathed, "The fall of 2013, SHIELD had Agent Phil Coulson assemble a team that compose of two agents that mainly worked in the lab, a former fed, a 'hacktivist' and the Cavalry… they infiltrated an organization that was trying to recreate the Super Soldier Serum but using their own formula that they dubbed Centipede Serum. Project Centipede was thought of as been disbanded,  but… this…"

"This is proof they are still out there." Maria finished.

"Uhuh…" Anya nodded.

"And how do you know about this?" Natasha asked.

"Level 9 agent." Anya explains, "I get clearance… FRIDAY the coordinates of Former Agent Phil Coulson and Former Agent Melinda May."